Now through December 31, 2017
SAVE UP TO 46%
On TSX Series freezers or TSX freezers with Nalgene™ boxes and Nunc™ tubes
Thermo Scientific™ TSX Series ultra-low freezers are designed to meet the highest protection and sustainability standards:
- Best peak variation of energy efficient ultra-low freezers: ~+4.4/-0.4ºC
- Low energy usage: as low as 7.9 kWh/day
- Best overall temperature uniformity of energy-efficient ULT freezers: less than 5.2ºC with door openings; less than 4ºC without door openings1
- 0.85ºC steady-state temperature variation over time
- Longest warm-up time from -80ºC to -50ºC: 5.05 hours2
- Industry leading standard warranty: 2 years parts and labor; 7 years compressor parts.
Please complete the form below and a sales rep will contact you shortly.
All data based on internal data unless otherwise indicated. Data on file.
1. California Utility ULT Freezer Study, August 2016.
2. When compared to freezers of similar storage capacity.
*Valid in the United States only for orders placed between August 1, 2017 and December 31, 2017 or until promotional supplies are depleted, whichever comes first and only in connection with products identified above. Pricing in U.S. dollars. All pricing information and values based on current manufacturer’s suggested list price. “Savings” or “Discount” indicated herein represent the maximum difference between the standard manufacturer’s suggested list price of the product and the manufacturer’s suggested list price for the product under this promotion. Actual savings may vary, subject to dealer participation. Cannot be combined with other discounts or promotion. Offer void where prohibited, licensed or restricted by federal, state, provincial, or local laws or regulation or agency/institutional policy. Other restrictions may apply. Customer acknowledges that this offer may include a discount or other price reduction that must be properly and accurately accounted for and reported by customer in accordance with all federal and state laws, including without limitation the federal anti-kickback law (42 C.F.R. § 1320a-7b(b)(3)(A)) and regulations thereunder (42 C.F.R. § 1001.952.(h)).