Gibco CTS Xenon Electroporation Instrument Demo Webform
A large volume electroporation system designed for cell therapy development and manufacturing
Streamline and expedite your cell therapy development with the Gibco CTS Xenon Electroporation Instrument, part of a flexible closed electroporation system that enables rapid, efficient transfection with no sacrifice in cell viability or recovery.
The CTS Xenon Electroporation Instrument offers reliably high transfection performance in volumes of 1–25 mL with exceptional cell viability and recovery. The intuitive, programmable interface, process flexibility, sterile single-use consumables, and available software upgrade that helps enable 21 CFR Part 11 compliance allow the system to seamlessly scale with your cell therapy workflow from process development through clinical manufacturing.
- High speed, large volume—transfect up to 2.5 x 109 T cells in less than 25 minutes
- Proven performance and viability—up to 90% gene knockout and 80% viability
- Process flexibility—user programmable system helps enable you to create and optimize electroporation protocols for various cell types and payloads from process development through commercial manufacturing
- Mechanical nonviral transfection—can be used to deliver DNA, RNA, and protein payloads
- Closed-system processing—MultiShot (MS) consumable enables sterile welding to PVC or C-Flex™ tubing
The 1 mL electroporation chamber helps enable efficient process development and scales directly to commercial manufacturing using the 5–25 mL cartridge. This larger volume consumable enables aseptic processing in a system designed for cell therapy manufacturing.
Intended use of the products mentioned on this page vary. For specific intended use statements, please refer to the Instructions for Use (IFU). © 2021 Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. All rights reserved. All trademarks are the property of Thermo Fisher Scientific and its subsidiaries unless otherwise specified. C-Flex is a trademark of Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics Corporation.