Next-level confidence, safety, and reliability
Leaders of organizations large and small, from the national to the local level, are confronted by a vast array of new and urgent questions. How do we re-open safely? Are cleaning procedures appropriate and effective? Where are the high risk areas?
Environmental and occupational surveillance with air sampling complements the insight you already gain from individual testing, enabling you to better assess the safety of air quality within facilities for communities.
The Thermo Scientific AerosolSense Sampler, a new pathogen surveillance solution, is designed to deliver timely and highly reliable insight into in-air pathogen presence, including Flu A/B, SARS-CoV-2, and/or RSV A/B, for monitoring air quality and improving facility safety protocols. Confidently help protect employees and communities while maintaining business and operational continuity.
What facilities could benefit from this solution
Hospitals/healthcare, nursing homes, schools, offices, manufacturing, and many more indoor facilities.
- A fast and simple workflow: Results in less than 4 hours. Identify risks to help protect your organization in three steps. Download infographic
- Easy to use: Designed with the user in mind, the sampler is lightweight for portability and requires minimal operator training.
- High Sensitivity: Robust system that is highly sensitive with stable aerosol collection and separation technology that delivers consistent performance across diverse environments.
- Scalable: Validated for Flu A/B, SARS-CoV-2, and/or RSV B, the design is intended to capture a wide variety of in-air pathogens.
- Paired with PCR testing: PCR is the industry gold standard for analyzing for the presence of pathogens and is highly accurate.
Discover how the AerosolSense Sampler helped verify containment of SARS-CoV-2 at an essential Field Hospital, provided first responders confidence and protection and enabled a facility to safeguard their staff and residents amidst a pandemic.
- Understand in-air pathogen transmission
- Assessing in-air pathogen transmission indoors
Evaluation of a Bioaerosol Sampler for Indoor Environmental Surveillance of Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2
Horve, P.F.; Dietz, L.; Northcutt, D.; Stenson, J.; Van Den Wymelenberg, K.G. Preprints 2021, 2021030609 (doi: 10.20944/preprints202103.0609.v1).
Exploring Integrated Environmental Viral Surveillance of Indoor Environments: A comparison of surface and bioaerosol environmental sampling in hospital rooms with COVID-19 patients
Leslie Dietz, David A. Constant, Mark Fretz, Patrick F. Horve, Andreas Olsen-Martinez, Jason Stenson, Andrew Wilkes, Robert G. Martindale, William B. Messer, Kevin G. Van Den Wymelenberg
By watching this webinar, you will learn how to:
- Identify the three strategic pillars for a facility’s post pandemic preparedness
- Understand the criteria for determining a disease surveillance monitoring strategy
- Define disease surveillance monitoring strategies
- Recognize the benefits that air sampling provides as part of a surveillance strategy
Need further support? Visit the In-Air Pathogen Surveillance Support page ›