Featured instruments for POPs analysis categories
Automate your entire sample preparation workflow with the new EXTREVA ASE system, which performs sample extraction, in-cell cleanup and evaporation. Faster extraction, with four samples extracted in parallel, increases laboratory throughput and efficiency, and the patented gas-assisted extraction mechanism uses less solvent, helping to advance your sustainability goals.
The EXTREVA ASE system automatically extracts and concentrates samples in one seamless integrated operation, eliminating the need to manually move sample extracts to another device for solvent evaporation.
The Thermo Scientific DFS High Resolution GC/MS is the most advanced high resolution mass spectrometer built for target compound analysis and for solving general organic analytical questions.
The DFS features:
- Highest sensitivity
- Highest signal/noise
- Lowest limits of detection
- Lowest limits of quantitation
- Highest selectivity
- Highest sample throughput
- Unattended automatic operation
Thermo Scientific TargetQuan 3 software is uniquely tailored for a workflow orientated POPs quantification. This software package is designed specifically to serve laboratories charged with performing routine quantification of POPs in a regulated environment. With TargetQuan 3, comprehensive processing of MS, MS/MS and HRMS data is possible on a single software platform for the seamless quantification of:
- Dioxins and furans
- Polychorinated biphenyls
- Brominated flame retardants
- Polybrominated diphenyl ethers
- Polychlorinated napthalenes
- Other target compounds requiring isotope dilution techniques
A Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) is the foundation for delivering accurate, consistent, and traceable results—using standardized processes that meet regulatory guidelines, ensure public safety, and monitor quality throughout the entire sampling, testing, and reporting process.
- Reduce transcription errors
- Allow better utilization of staff
- Reduce the amount of time spent keying in data
- Permit user defined calculations and results
- Improve turnaround time
- Provide a clear picture of the status of a user's samples
- Allow for rapid extraction of large datasets, for statistical or other analysis
- Avoid mix-ups with samples and/or results
- Respond to problems in a timely manner
To reinforce our commitment, we have established a POPs Center of Excellence; staffed with experts in POPs analysis, to be used as a direct resource for our customers and associates.
11th POPs International Symposium: Recent advances in POPs and emerging contaminant analysis
Join the experience and receive expert testimonials regarding current global environmental threats. Review on demand presentations of today’s leading environmental analysts as they explore the various approaches and techniques used in the analysis of known and emerging environmental contaminants. Download for future reference or share with colleagues.