Achieve a higher level of food safety and quality
The Thermo Scientific Sentinel 1000 Selectscan Metal Detector ensures a high probability of detecting metal contaminants, increasing safety, and operational efficiency. Featuring intuitive software menus, advanced statistics and logging for traceability, and Autolearn software, the Sentinel 1000 Selectscan Metal Detector maximizes consumer safety and brand protection.
Features and benefits
|Performance||Meets compliance requirements with global food safety standards and retailer codes of practice with up to 25% improved sensitivity|
|Selectscan||Select the best frequency for your application from 50-1000 kHz to increase the probability of detecting ferrous, non-ferrous and stainless steel contaminants|
|Autolearn||Rapidly establish optimal settings to improve operational efficiency|
|Touch screen controller||Intuitive menu layouts for ease of operation|
|Noise scan||Avoid frequencies susceptible to electromagnetic interference from the plant environment to optimize performance and increase product safety|
|IP69K||IP69K rating for harsh environments requiring high pressure sanitation|
Selectscan technology is a completely new and holistic approach that enables food processors to have an easy way to rapidly identify the single best frequency for an application. Select a frequency from 50 to 1000 kHz to increase the probability of detecting ferrous, non-ferrous and stainless-steel contaminants.
- Tunes out product effect
- Adapts to temperature changes and electromagnetic interference
- Documents results from each production run
- Automated features for any skill level
- Autonomous adjustments such as phase tracking and Auto Phase Relearn
Autolearn takes the guesswork out of optimizing detection performance. It rapidly establishes the optimal detection frequency and sensitivity settings for improved performance and efficiency.
Superior performance for a wide variety of applications:
- Powders, grains, nuts
- Convenience foods
- Meat and poultry
- Personal care and cosmetics
Get all the details about trade in offers for the Sentinel 1000:
- Trade in a Thermo Scientific APEX 100 or APEX 500 metal detector head for a new Sentinel 1000 metal detector head
- Trade in any competitor's metal detector head for a Sentinel 1000 metal detector head
- Add a complete conveyor system to a new Sentinel 1000 head
Read A Practical Guide to Metal Detection and X-ray Inspection of Food, a newly updated and expanded foreign object detection ebook for the food industry, to:
- Learn the basics of technology options.
- Gain insights into the factors to considering when selecting a detection technology.
- Learn how our process can pinpoint the best fit for your application.