4N6FLOQSwabs genetics devices utilize proprietary flock technology to maximize DNA collection and elution efficiency. The perpendicular nylon fibers act like a soft brush that facilitates improved collection of cellular material. Unlike traditional fiber-wound swabs, 4N6FLOQSwabs devices have no internal absorbent core to disperse and entrap the specimen—the sample stays close to the surface for faster and more efficient elution.
- Validated for direct PCR ampliﬁcation: reference samples collected with 4N6FLOQSwabs reference collection devices can be easily processed using Applied Biosystems Prep-n-Go Buffer, eliminating the need for extraction and quantification
- Easy processing with prescored breaking point for breaking of the swab into tube
- ISO 18385–compliant and certified free of DNase, RNase, and amplifiable human DNA
- Specially designed for buccal sample collection and available in different tubing configurations.
- Customized solutions for manufacturing kits for the sample collection workflow that meet the challenging, unique needs of buccal sample collection.
- Improved chain of custody with peel-off barcode feature.
4N6FLOQSwabs (Cat. #4479433) Regular Tip with plastic tubing is a versatile collection device with a solid, molded plastic applicator shaft and a regular-sized tip that can vary in size and shape.
1Typical workflow for 24 samples using the latest Applied Biosystems direct PCR amplification kits, genetic analyzers, and expert system analysis software. *To order please contact your local Life Technologies sales representative.
For Forensic or Paternity use only. 4N6FLOQSwabs is a trademark of Copan Flock Technologies.