GeneMapper® ID-X Software
Shift your workflow into high gear
with GeneMapper® ID-X
- Powerful, easy to use data analysis tool designed to increase lab productivity
- Comprehensive Expert System capability for analysis of forensic databasing samples delivered by automated data assessment functionality and efficient manual review tools
- Complete Expert Assistant solution for analysis of forensic casework samples combining an efficient suite of manual review features with an integrated mixture analysis tool
GeneMapper® ID-X Software, a powerful data analysis tool, significantly reduces the amount of time spent on routine data analysis and manual review for both single source and forensic casework samples. Within one powerful software solution, forensic analysts will find novel and enhanced expert system functionality and new and improved Expert Assistant features including the new integrated Mixture Analysis tool. GeneMapper® ID-X Software provides forensic scientists with a comprehensive tool that improves lab productivity by minimizing data review and adds consistency and reproducibility to the review process.
As the newest version of automated genotyping software for forensic casework and databasing data analysis, GeneMapper® ID-X v1.5 Software includes fragment analysis and Expert System functionality designed specifically to streamline the review of data generated by the GlobalFiler® Kits and Y-Filer® Plus and has been validated for use with the newest Data Collection Software as well as data from all previously released AmpFℓSTR® PCR Amplification Kits run on the Applied Biosystems 3130 Series and 3500 Series Genetic Analyzers and the 3730 DNA Analyzer.
More detailed information on this software is available in the GeneMapper ID-X Software v1.4 Product Bulletin and Validation User Bulletin.
- Exciting increases in productivity
- Expanded data review capabilities
- Exceptional mixture interpretation
- Extraordinary network capabilities on a single, trusted platform
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
For Forensic or Paternity Use Only.
Purchase of this software product alone does not imply any license under any process, instrument or other apparatus, system, composition, reagent or kit rights under patent claims owned or otherwise controlled by Applied Biosystems, Inc., either expressly, or by estoppel.
GeneMapper® ID-X Software has undergone a verification process defined by Applied Biosystems. However, human identification laboratories analyzing forensic, paternity, databasing, and single-source samples that choose to use GeneMapper® ID-X Software for data analysis should perform their own appropriate validation studies.
Applied Biosystems, AB (Design), and GeneMapper are registered trademarks of the Applera Corporation or its subsidiaries in the US and/or certain other countries.
© Copyright 2015 Life Technologies Corporation. All Rights Reserved.