TSQ 8000 Evo Triple Quadrupole GC-MS/MS
Increase your lab’s productivity without compromising on speed or sensitivity
That’s the advantage of the Thermo Scientific™ TSQ™ 8000 Evo Triple Quadrupole GC-MS/MS system.
Is your lab performing GC-MS/MS on food, environmental, or biological samples for compounds like dioxins, PCBs, pesticides, steroids, and other challenging analytes? Now you can access the next evolution of GC-MS/MS, designed to deliver more sensitivity at faster speeds than its predecessor.
The TSQ 8000 Evo system features EvoCell technology, which is designed to deliver high productivity without compromising on speed or sensitivity. The enhanced velocity optics driving EvoCell collision cell technology provide high selected reaction monitoring (SRM) transition speeds, precision, and sensitivity for even the most complex methods. As a result, your analysis methods benefit from the following:
- Tripled SRM transition rates without any compromise to target compound sensitivity
- Timed software for optimization of SRM scheduling
- Up to three times the sensitivity at the same scan speed
The TSQ 8000 Evo system offers other advantages:
- Users can schedule several thousand unique transitions in a single run and maintain good sensitivity because the system can screen and quantitate more than 1,000 compounds in a single run.
- Development of SRM experiments is simplified due to automated method development and management with enhanced AutoSRM software.
- The ExtractaBrite ion source has high matrix tolerance, minimizing sample preparation and cleaning; the source can also be removed without breaking vacuum for reduced uptime.
Take a look
Tour the system and discover how the new TSQ 8000 Evo GC-MS/MS delivers more—more capacity, more information, more compounds, and more results per unit time for higher levels of productivity and efficiency in analytical workflows.