Choose the Thermo Scientific iCAP RQ ICP-MS for a complete multi-element analysis solution for your high-throughput routine lab. With comprehensive interference removal for assured data accuracy and intuitive workflows to boost productivity, this single quadrupole (SQ) ICP-MS will expand your analytical capabilities.
Handle a broad variety of sample types with ease and accuracy for environmental, pharmaceutical compliance, clinical research, food safety, and geoscience exploration.
Key features of the iCAP RQ ICP-MS
Our user-inspired hardware and software maximizes ease-of-use and streamlines workflows to achieve 'right-first-time' analysis, essential to all busy laboratories.
Increase throughput, minimize sample re-runs and save analysts' valuable time and effort with intuitive features and broad compatibility with automated accessories.
- 'Get Ready' one-click set-up for easy, reproducible analysis
- Cone change in as little as 60 seconds
- Fast, easy operation with quick-connect sample introduction components
Comprehensive interference removal achieved with our innovative QCell flatapole design assures data accuracy. Using a single helium Kinetic Energy Discrimination (He KED) mode, all analytes can be measured at sub-ppt levels, even lithium and beryllium.
- Measure all analytes in a single helium Kinetic Energy Discrimination (He KED) mode
- In He KED mode, even lithium and beryllium can be measured at sub ppt levels
- Excellent interference removal with high ion transmission
- Reactive gas capability targets specific interference ions for challenging applications
With its logical, problem-solving hardware design that meets real laboratory needs through minimized maintenance and maximized up-time, the iCAP RQ ICP-MS is a powerful, reliable workhorse analyzer. Run samples 24/7 with complete confidence.
- Matrix tolerance and minimized drift in challenging samples, such as seawater
- Reliable, robust plasma operation, even for volatile organic solvents such as 100% acetonitrile
- Advanced heat management for long-term mass stability
- Robust electronics and RF generator design
Choose from three dedicated interface types for maximum coverage of sensitivity and dynamic range
|Robust||Long-term analysis of dirty, high matrix samples||Minimal drift and reduced user maintenance||Environmental and routine industrial applications|
|High Matrix||Typical, everyday matrix types||Best balance for sensitivity and matrix tolerance||Food safety, pharmaceutical and drinking water analysis|
|High Sensitivity||Advanced applications; e.g. laser, nanoparticles||Best signal to noise ration and lowest detection||Geoscience, advanced materials, research|
Intuitive workflows and intelligent features offered with Thermo Scientific Qtegra Intelligent Scientific Data Solution (ISDS) software, simplify method development, increase throughput and minimize reruns. Productivity is enhanced through a range of automated sample handling options, all managed within a logical dashboard interface.
Consumables and accessories
Improve performance, convenience and flexibility with inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometer consumables and accessories designed specifically for your instrument.