Boost laboratory efficiency with a universal plate format which is smarter by design
Is your laboratory’s specimen processing workflow truly optimized? Our new SmartPlate format for Thermo Scientific™ Remel™ and Oxoid™ prepared culture media is an automation-compatible prepared culture media plate format designed to boost your laboratory’s efficiency while supporting the latest automated and manual methods for the analysis of microbiological samples.
With the same proven, high quality culture media, wide range of formulations, and reliable next day delivery you’ve come to trust from Thermo Fisher Scientific, the choice is clear, and in fact, it’s smart—the new SmartPlate format.
Smarter by design:
- Automation-compatible: validated compatibility with automated specimen processors, improving laboratory efficiency and throughput
- Robust design: enhanced durability for smooth, reliable manual and automated workflows
- Improved workflow: integrated stacking rings provide stability when stacking and transporting plates. Space-saving profile maxmizes valuable space in laboratory refrigerator and incubators
- Environmentally-friendly: lightweight design reduces the overall amount of plastic required, resulting in less waste costs and environmental impact
All of our prepared culture media is:
- Manufactured to rigorous quality standards for optimal recovery and differentiation of organisms, and maximum batch-to-batch consistency for superior product performance.
- Available in standard and custom formulations in a variety of formats, including monoplates, biplates, triplates, quadplates, and tubed broths and agars to suit your workflow
- Produced in local, ISO-certified manufacturing facilities with next-day delivery to ensure consistent supply of fresh media to the right place, at the right time
Whether you're processing clinical, environmental or manufacturing samples, it's always best to learn as much as you can as quickly as you can. That's why we bring together some of the most widely used, high-performing culture media formulations and put them on a single plate. Our goal is to help you do more, learn more and grow more with less.
Detect, presumptively identify, and screen samples for pathogenic and non-pathogenic organisms with speed and accuracy using chromogenic media. Colorful, easy-to-read colonies and short incubation times enable timely and important decision-making for both clinical and food testing laboratories.
In response to the need to screen for an increasing number of multi-drug resistant organisms in hospitals and clinics, we offer our Thermo Scientific range of chromogenic media for the isolation of MRSA, VRE, ESBL, Candida and urinary tract pathogens.
Colorful, easy-to-read colonies and short incubation times enable timely decision-making for clinical microbiology laboratories.
Automate all aspects of specimen processing and utilize the joint knowledge of the industry’s microbiology and automation experts with the Thermo Scientific™ Automated Workflow Solution—a combination of our trusted line of microbiology products with the COPAN WASP™DT instruments and COPAN WASPLab™ full laboratory automation.