Removing the uncertainty from narcotics and chemical identification
The Thermo Scientific 1064Defender Handheld Raman analyzer is a truly flexible tool to meet your agency’s narcotics and chemical identification needs. By offering user-configurable scan profiles and libraries, the 1064Defender Raman analyzer removes the guesswork and provides definitive results for confident and efficient decision-making.
- Ensure officer safety with touchless, point-and-shoot scanning
- Accurate, actionable results with a clear and easy-to-use interface
- Stay ahead of emerging threats with a comprehensive and expandable library
- Ensure a solid chain of custody with no guessing or interpretation
Video spotlight: Learn more about 1064Defender
Definitive answers. Maximum flexibility.
The Thermo Scientific 1064Defender Analyzer offers a comprehensive solution.
- Adaptable and expandable library—modular and configurable libraries for every circumstance or function
- Clear and intuitive interface—identify potentially lethal chemicals with confidence and certainty
- Touchless, point-and-shoot scanning—maximize the safety of operators by limiting exposure to hazardous chemicals
A lab-proven technology providing the flexibility to meet your agency’s narcotics and chemical identification needs. The Thermo Scientific 1064Defender tailors itself while providing definitive results for confident and efficient decision making.
Want more information about how the 1064Defender analyzer uses Raman technology to identify many harmful substances with touchless, point-and-shoot scanning to ensure user safety? Get answers to some of the most frequently asked questions (FAQs).
- Grant research customized to your department's needs
- Unlimited free consulting from Senior Grant Consultants
- Free grant application help and review services
- Free online grant writing training
- Funds are available and we have a wide range of products to meet your needs
When You Need to Know if the Threat Is Real
Learn about the advanced technology, planning tools, and instruments available to first responders, firefighters, law enforcement, military, and government agencies to aid in the detection of radioactive materials and the identification of chemicals, narcotics, and explosive threats. Includes grant information. Read A Practical Guide to Safety and Security Threat Detection Technology.
Learn about critical issues from constantly evolving narcotics challenges around the world, how it is impacting our communities and what solutions are available in order to safely and accurately identify narcotics today. Read Keeping Safe from Narcotics: A Guide for Communities and Agencies.