Improve your laboratory’s productivity and expand your collaborations with connected laboratory instruments that accelerate your research. The Thermo Scientific™ NanoDrop™ One Microvolume UV-Vis Spectrophotometer comes equipped with features that help you connect, export, print and view data, so that you can move one step closer to discovery.
The NanoDrop One spectrophotometer brings enhanced connectivity right to the center of your workflow with:
- Choices for exporting data: transfer results with a USB, Wi-Fi or Ethernet connection to your PC or connect to Thermo Fisher Connect's cloud-based platform to securely upload and store your data.
- View, organize and share data on a PC: view and organize experiments using the NanoDrop One PC Viewer software
- Printer options: print results directly from the instrument via Ethernet, Wi-Fi, or USB
- 24/7 access to data: view and share data anytime, anywhere from any device when you store data on the Thermo Fisher Cloud using the Free NanoDrop Cloud App
Export and view NanoDrop One data on Thermo Fisher Connect
For details on using the NanoDrop One Cloud Application, download these instructions.
Sign up for Thermo Fisher Connect – it’s FREE!
Start with 1 TB of free data storage secured by Amazon Web Service™’s industry-leading security and data protection cloud-computing platform.
- Go to Thermo Fisher Connect.
- Click SIGN UP NOW and enter the information requested.
- When finished click the Create Account button.
Connect NanoDrop One
- From the Home Screen, tap the Settings icon, followed by the Networking tab.
- Ensure the instrument has an internet connection by connecting the instrument to a Wi-Fi or Ethernet network.
- Tap the Cloud Connect button and enter your Username and Password. Tap OK.
- A window will appear stating the instrument was successfully registered to you.
- Once you have completed making sample measurements, tap the End Experiment button.
- From the End Experiment window, select Thermo Fisher Cloud from the Export data dropdown and tap the Export button.
- A dropdown list of Cloud accounts connected to this instrument will appear. Select your account and tap the Export button.
- A window will appear indicating that your export was successful.
- Navigate to thermofisher.com/connect and log into your account. Click on the Files button from the left-hand side navigation bar.
- Data exported from your instrument will appear in the Personal Files folder. Click on the Personal Files folder and locate the Experiment(s) you exported.
- Double-click the Experiment to open it into the NanoDrop analysis application.
- In the application you can view Blank and Sample measurements that were made. Any Thermo Scientific™ Acclaro™ Sample Intelligence technology information alerts and contamination analysis information will be viewable within the Experiment.
NanoDrop FREE Trial Program
It's fast. It's easy. It's risk-free. Learn more about the program and request an instrument today.