Innovative Thermo Scientific ARL iSpark Series for Reliable Quality Metals
Thermo Scientific™ ARL iSpark™ Series is an innovative platform of high-end metals analyzers built on decades of Spark OES expertise and know-how. It can analyze all the elements necessary in your current and future applications with high accuracy and precision. It is the answer to your analytical needs for process and quality control in primary metal production, elaboration, casting and transformation involving metals and alloys and for central and service laboratories dealing with all kinds of metallurgical samples.
- Unique PMT or dual CCD/PMT optical concept
- Revolutionary digital spark generator
- Innovative spark stand design
- Advanced acquisition technologies and processing algorithms for PMT and CCD signals
- Most advanced analysis of micro-inclusions
- Smart argon management with argon saving modes
- Iron and steel
- Non-ferrous metals and alloys
- Fine precious metals
- Non-metallic inclusions
- Download our brochure: Read all benefits you can get from this new instrument.
- ArcelorMittal evaluation testimonial: Mr. Jean-Claude Lopez from ArcelorMittal in Dunkerque, France performs a successful evaluation of the ARL iSpark.
- D-lab evaluation testimonial: Mr. Svenerik Bäckman from D-lab, Sweden highly recommends the ARL iSpark Series.
- View our product page: Learn more by visiting ARL iSpark Series product page on our website.
- OES product portfolio: See our full product portfolio of optical emission spectrometers for high performance metals analysis.