TruNarc Handheld Narcotics Analyzer
A more accurate and reliable presumptive test
Bring the accuracy and reliability of a lab-proven technology directly to the scene with the Thermo Scientific™ TruNarc™ Handheld Narcotics Analyzer. The TruNarc analyzer easily and quickly tests for over 400 substances, including narcotics, stimulants, depressants, hallucinogens and analgesics.
- Library regularly updated to include emerging drug threats
- Requires no direct contact with most substances
- Delivers clear, real-time results for presumptive evidence
- Provides automated, tamper-proof records with scan results, including time-and-date stamps to help expedite prosecution.
Agencies across the United States that deploy the TruNarc Handheld Narcotics Analyzer are seeing immediate benefits:
- Even little known substances can be identified almost instantly in the field
- The need for Law Enforcement Officers to handle potentially lethal narcotics is greatly reduced
- Valuable lab time is freed up for higher priority cases
- Reduced demand for lab testing delivers significant cost savings.
Read these case studies to learn more about how customers are using the TruNarc analyzer in the field:
A handheld Raman analyzer can ID hundreds of narcotics, precursors or cutting agents in seconds – right at the scene. With high specificity, the TruNarc analyzer is non-destructive, non-contact and easy-to-use – a great tool for law enforcement officers to have with them for every call.
Want more information about how the TruNarc Handheld Narcotics Analyzer uses Raman technology to identify multiple controlled substances including narcotics, synthetic drugs, cutting agents, and precursor chemicals in a single test, without direct contact for most samples?
- Grant research customized to your department's needs
- Unlimited free consulting from Senior Grant Consultants
- Free grant application help and review services
- Free online grant writing training
- Funds are available and we have a wide range of products to meet your needs.
Click here to choose the appropriate grants site link and complete the form.