Antibody Data Exchange Program
Get rewarded for submitting your antibody data
As part of our ongoing effort to collect performance data and researcher feedback on antibodies, we now have a program that rewards you for sharing your data with us. Simply submit your data for experiments involving primary or secondary Invitrogen™ antibodies to the Antibody Data Exchange Program and receive a credit for a free antibody of your choice for each submission upon data review*. As always, you can rely on our Antibody Performance Guarantee that ensures all antibodies work robustly in the applications listed on the data sheet.
*See Terms and Conditions for details
All Invitrogen primary and secondary antibodies are open for your review with new or existing species and applications. We encourage data submission even if we already have similar data on our website or even if you show the antibody did not work in a new application or species. The information submitted will be reviewed by our scientists and may be published on our website under the terms described in the Official Rules.
Earning free antibodies is easy as one, two, three:
- Select and purchase any primary or secondary antibody from our large portfolio (search antibodies), and use the antibody in an experiment to obtain results.
- Submit your data complete with images, proper control information, and description of your protocol (details and link to form below).
- Receive a credit for a free antibody of equal or lesser value for use in your next order, after we review and accept your submission.
Questions? Contact our Technical Support Scientists.
1-800-874-3723 or 1-815-968-0747 (U.S and Canada only)
Or submit your questions to the Antibody Data Exchange Program team
How to submit your data
To submit your data and receive product credit, please complete the submission form and include the following information.
- Your name and institution (will be kept confidential and only used as set forth in the Official Rules)
- A minimum 400 dpi resolution image in .jpeg, .tif, or .png format of any of the following applications: western blotting, immunohistochemistry (IHC), immunocytochemistry (ICC), immunofluorescence (IF), fluorescence activated cell sorting (FACS), enzyme linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA), immunoprecipitation (IP), or chromatin immunoprecipitation (ChIP)
- A 200-word or less description of the image and application being provided. Please include cell type/tissue, target protein, primary and secondary dilution, blocking agent and detection method, where applicable
- Acknowledgement of the receipt, understanding and acceptance of the Official Rules
Limit is five Submissions per Entrant per calendar year. Each submittal qualifies for one Reward (see Terms and Conditions).
Thermo Fisher Scientific receives the right to review the data quality prior to granting a product credit. This offer is valid on antibody products and only within 6 months after your antibody order.
Controls Required: Proper experimental evaluation of trial antibodies should include all necessary controls (positive, negative, loading) and any previous supporting data generated by the testing lab. For example, if demonstrating knock-out or knock-down of a particular protein target please provide supporting data (RT-PCR, siRNA, northern blot analysis) illustrating that the test model system harbors a true knock-out or knock-down of the target protein. All western blotting experiments' loading control data should also be provided. For IHC evaluation please include data for both normal and experimental/disease state tissues.
Terms and Conditions
Thermo Fisher Scientific reserves the right to review the data quality prior to granting a product credit. This offer is valid for any primary and secondary antibody product and only within 6 months after purchase. Controls Required: Proper experimental evaluation of trial antibodies must include all necessary controls (positive, negative, loading) and any previous supporting data generated by the testing lab. For example, if demonstrating knock-out or knock-down of a particular protein target, please provide supporting data (RT-PCR, siRNA, northern blot analysis) illustrating that the test model system harbors a true knock-out or knock-down of the target protein. Loading control data must be provided for all western blot experiments. Include data on both normal and experimental/disease state tissues for IHC experiments.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.