OpenProject Antibody Production Web Tool
Online project management tool for Thermo Scientific Pierce custom antibody services
Thermo Scientific OpenProject tool enables customers of our Pierce custom antibody production services to easily track and efficiently manage their antibody development projects.
With the online OpenProject tool, customers can view information and download reports about the current status of individual animals, immunization schedules, test-bleeds, and antibody titer values (ELISA screening results) associated with their custom antibody orders. The interface also provides customers with complete control of their projects by enabling them to easily and clearly communicate their instructions for continuation or alteration of immunization protocols, for antibody purification or assay validation testing, and for shipment of samples.
- Free service—registration and access to the OpenProject Tool is free to anyone who uses Pierce Custom Antibody Services
- Real-time tracking—we update the database daily as procedures are performed; obtain up-to-date information about all aspects of your antibody production projects
- Detailed reporting—download project lists, schedules and testing results to easily create comprehensive reports for your institution
- Two-way communication—easily direct and manage your projects by submitting comments to give us instructions at any time during the project
- Intuitive interface—the fully-functional, web-based tool is simple and easy to use (see help topics here)
- Secure—access via a secure site with username and password ensures confidentiality of your custom antibody projects
The OpenProject Tool is a simple and intuitive interface for tracking and managing projects to produce custom antibodies with Pierce Custom Antibody Production Services. As the following screenshot shows, many details of a project can be viewed and instructions can be submitted to ensure that your project proceeds as you see fit.
Need help navigating and using OpenProject Tool? See View our help topics.
Antigen Profiler analysis is offered free of charge as part of our comprehensive Custom Antibody Development and Production Service.
Tools and information
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.