OpenProject Antibody Production Web Tool Help
- Select Projects or Animals on the navigation bar.
- Select the row for a specific animal to view its Activity Schedule, ELISA Titer Values and history of Customer Instructions.
- View (filter) projects according to status by checking boxes next to Show animals with status. For projects that contain animals in multiple phases of production, each project will be listed with the most time-sensitive status. For example, if one animal is "Needing Instructions", then the project will be classified as "Needing Instructions".
- Active: animal is currently in the immunization process or on a scheduled hold / maintenance
- Needing Instructions: animal is alive, but currently inactive
- Complete: animal has been terminated
- Sort listed projects by clicking the column heading by which you wish to sort. To sort by animals, you must be in the "Animals" list.)
- Filter projects by inserting all or part of the Project #, Peptide, or Animal # in the text box. Select the arrow to the right of the text box to select your filtering method (contains, begins with, is equal to, etc). To filter by animals, you must be in the "Animals" list.
- Use the drop down box under species to select projects that use a particular species such as rabbit, goat, chicken, etc.
- Project or Animal Lists including animal status
- Activity Schedule including boost, bleed and ship dates
- ELISA Titer Values by date of testing
- History of submitted Customer Instructions
- Select the desired instruction type: Extension, Maintenance, Purification or Termination.
- A drop down box will appear containing specific instruction types (see Instruction Options and Type in Table 1).
- Select the specific instruction type by clicking on the star or text.
- For Extension and Maintenance, select the number of months that you would like to order. For Purification, select the options that you would like to order (see Purification Options and Type in Table 2).
- Enter special requests in the text box.
- Click Submit Instructions.
- The Customer Instructions history is appended with the newly submitted instructions for future reference
- Changed your mind? Instructions can be deleted by selecting the trash can to the left of the instruction. Please note that instructions may only be deleted within the same day that they are submitted (i.e., before they are enacted), as indicated by the status being listed as "false".
Table 1: Instruction options and type
Standard extension - 1 boost and 1 bleed
Hold and maintain animal
|Termination||Terminal bleed - no boost and 2 bleeds (pooled)
One month auto-term - 1 boost and 1 terminal bleed
Termination - no boost and no bleed
Table 2: purification options and type
Single animal - only this animals' bleeds will be pooled and purified. Combined animal - multiple animals' bleeds will be pooled and purified.
Note: For the combined animal option, you must also submit purification instructions for a different animal within the same project.
Choose the processed bleeds that you would like to include in the purification by checking the box next to the processed bleed date.
Note: Multiple bleed days may be selected.
Biomarker quantitation assay guide
This 72-page guide provides detailed information about different tools for protein and RNA quantitation. Download this valuable technical resource that covers technologies useful for cancer and inflammation research, immunology, neurology and more. Learn more about how antibody pairs, ELISA kits, and multiplex kits for the Invitrogen Luminex platform may help advance your research.
Tools and information
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.