Streamlined data analysis for ProcartaPlex assays
The complimentary Invitrogen ProcartaPlex Analyst software is provided to streamline and enhance data analysis when using our multiplex products. The software is compatible with Luminex instrumentation based on both Bioplex™ and xPonent technologies. Simply click on the link below to download to your Luminex computer after providing the lot number from any purchased ProcartaPlex products.
ProcartaPlex Analyst 1.0 software features
- Easy-to-use License-free Analysis software
- Detailed reports for standard curve data, enabling to achieve precise results
- Standard curve evaluation can be selected from linear, logarithmic, point-to-point fit, 4PL or 5PL
- See your sample pattern at a glance with an Heat Map
- Export of settings for fast and easy re-analysis
- Export of graph images for publishing
- Dilution factor and standard range can be pre-defined
- Parameters of newly launched products including standard concentration will be provided on the website and can be easily imported into the software
- Results can be obtained minutes after completing an experiment
The ProcartaPlex Analyst 1.0 software has been validated for the use on PC computers running Windows 7 or higher, as well as for the use on Mac running OSX 10.9 or higher.
For the analysis of data with ProcartaPlex Analyst 1.0, a .csv (Comma Separated Values) file is needed. This csv-file is generated after the read out of your plate and contains the MFI values of your standards and samples. Please upload the original output file into ProcartaPlex Analyst 1.0, not a previously opened and altered version.
Please note that human Cortisol cannot be validated with ProcartaPlex Analyst Software.
Software and data files
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.