A powerful innovation in protein quantitation
Invitrogen ProQuantum immunoassays are designed for easy-to-run, high-performance, target-specific protein detection, with no proprietary instrument to purchase. Utilizing proximity-based amplification technology, ProQuantum assays offer the analyte specificity of antibody–antigen binding with the signal detection and amplification capabilities of qPCR to achieve a highly sensitive assay. ProQuantum assays can also typically detect lower levels of protein with lower sample consumption than traditional methods.
Watch the on-demand webinars to get the technical details on the ProQuantum platform and its applications.
Download the product brochure or watch the instructional video
To learn more about the technology and benefits of ProQuantum high-sensitivity immunoassays, how easy it is to run an assay and how they can help you in your research, download the ProQuantum high-sensitivity immunoassays brochure or watch the instructional video by clicking the appropriate button below:
Ordering ProQuantum immunoassays
NEW Protein targets
- Mouse IFNβ
- Mouse IL-22
- Human IL-2R
- Human IL-22
Available protein targets include:
ProQuantum immunoassays benefits at-a-glance:
- High-sensitivity—detect low levels of proteins with greater sensitivity than traditional methods (Figure 1)
- Broad dynamic range—≥5 logarithmic units, minimizing sample dilutions to ensure they fall within the range
- Small sample consumption—use 2–5 μL of sample (instead of 75 μL for triplicate wells with other methods)
- Fast, easy workflow—typically 2 hours from sample to answer, no wash steps, and a single 1-hour incubation
- No proprietary instrument to purchase—runs on any real-time PCR instrument
- Includes intuitive cloud-based software—comprehensive data analysis and statistical group–wise comparison
ProQuantum immunoassays utilize a matched pair of target-specific antibodies each conjugated to a DNA oligonucleotide. This platform leverages the sensitivity and large dynamic range of Applied Biosystems TaqMan real-time PCR technology. During antibody–analyte binding, the two DNA oligos are brought into close proximity, which then allows for ligation of the two strands and subsequent creation of template strand for amplification (Figure 2).
Figure 2. ProQuantum immunoassay schematic. (A) Antibody-conjugates binding to target (1-hr incubation). (B) Ligation and amplification of signal (in qPCR instrument).
Watch the “How to run a ProQuantum assay” instructional video for simple steps to run the assay at your lab bench.
ProQuantum Software analyzes target-specific protein quantitation results for all ProQuantum high-sensitivity immunoassay kits. The software provides end-to-end support starting with step-by-step guidance to prepare an assay run including setting up the standard curve and plate layout for 96- or 384-well plates. The analysis features include standard curve qualification, with built-in outlier detection, interpolation of unknown samples for quantitation, and group-wise statistical analysis.
- Easily design your experimental 96 or 384-well plate run with automatic calculations for standard curve dilutions and suggested plate plans
- Get customized reaction volumes and lab instructions based on your plate plan (Cloud only)
- 4 or 5PL algorithm standard curve fit with built-in outlier detection
- Easily view unknown sample concentrations from standard curve graphs or in table format
- Statistical group-wise comparison
- Export data to .pdf, .xls or GraphPad Prism
Figure 3. Intuitive software for easy and comprehensive data analysis
ProQuantum Software v1.0
To try the software with a ProQuantum data file, use this sample .eds data file to upload. Please click on create experiment (Figure 4), Type in Cat. No. A35601 for the autopopulated default settings, select duplicate and click next. Create a new plate plan according to this image (Figure 5) by typing in the number 30 in the Samples text box. Then, import the .eds file (Figure 6) and select your plate plan to apply for analysis.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is committed to designing our products with the environment in mind—it’s part of how we enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner, and safer. This fact sheet provides the rationale behind the environmental claim that Invitrogen ProQuantum Immunoassay Kits generate less waste and have more sustainable packaging than traditional ELISA kits. To learn more download the green features fact sheet
Connect with us
Request the next target release
We are continuously developing new ProQuantum immunoassay kits. You can contribute to our product development roadmap. Send us an email to let us know what protein targets you would like to see next or join our email list to receive target release announcements.
Need a custom ProQuantum assay? Lot reservation? Special bulk packaging?
Let us fulfill your special request
We provide custom target development services of your chosen protein targets and immunoassay platform, as well as, lot reservations and custom packaging for bulk orders.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.