Partnering high performance and simplicity to yield exceptional cell growth
The Thermo Scientific HyPerforma Single-Use Benchtop Bioreactor provides a plug-and-play solution for process development and research applications. When you require a straightforward, single-use vessel, the HyPerforma Single-Use Benchtop Bioreactor is suitable for applications that require either product sensitivity, or more robust, stirred-tank mixing capabilities.
The single-use vessel eliminates the need to autoclave, is quick to set-up-ready-to-use and provides scalability of a stirred-tank design. The bioreactor is equipped with a Thermo Scientific TruFluor pH+dO2 single-use sensor to monitor product parameters, as well as an embedded optical reader—easily attached and connected to the controller for instant recognition by TruBio software.
Key Features of Single-Use Benchtop Bioreactors
- Shipped gamma-irradiated and ready for use.
- Latex-free, phthalate-free, BPA-free, animal component–free materials
- Heating blanket includes bimetallic temperature- limiting switch embedded in the blanket to help protect against overheating or fires
- Optional customization: configure head plate, impellers, and sparger for intended use*
- Drilled pipe (A) at bottom of vessel positioned to ensure a high turndown ratio
- pH and dissolved oxygen (DO) sensor (B)
- Attach the reader (C), and vessel is instantly recognized by TruBio software
- Additional components, such as optical or electrochemical probes (D), can be installed into the configurable head plate with the use of a clean bench
* Customization feasibility may need additional assessment.