Our docking systems are designed to provide a robust and flexible alternative to the Thermo Scientific imPULSE and HyPerforma Mixing Systems. The systems are optimized for liquid-to-liquid and powder-to-liquid mixing in both open-top and sterile environments.
Featured mixing products
HyPerforma DS 300 Mixer
A cost effective docking station solution, consisting of a mixing station and a plastic support containers containing a BioProcess Container (BPC) or tank liners. Optional dollies are available to maneuver the support containers.
Support container and BPC size availability:
- Top-drain support containers: 50, 100, 200, and 300 L.
- Bottom-drain support containers: 50, 100, and 200 L.
- Top-drain tank liners: 50–300 L.
- Closed-top 3D BPCs with top and bottom access ports: 50, 100, and 200 L.
Leverage the imPULSE mixing disc technology in a docking station solution utilizing a support container partnered with a docking station and hoist system.
- Available in 50 L.
- Variable mixing speed, low shear, low air entrainment.
- Touch screen programmable logic controller and control panel.
- Integrated compression lid and support container.
This animated video highlights the key features of the HyPerforma DS 300 Single-Use Mixer. It is optimized for lower cost, high-throughput applications for increased mobility, modularity and interoperability.