Thermo Scientific™ inSITE™ Integrity Testing System
Although BioProcess Containers (BPCs) undergo testing at the manufacturer’s facility, improper handling and loading procedures could introduce flaws to the BPC system. Using sterile air, the inSITE™ Integrity Testing System is able to find gross and fine flaws at the most critical stage—immediately prior to filling.
The inSITE Integrity Testing System is a true point-of-use integrity testing system that allows users in a biopharmaceutical manufacturing environment to confirm the integrity of single-use BPCs inside the tank that is about to be filled.
- Point-of-use integrity testing: BPCs are tested in the tank that is to be filled.
- Guided validation setup suitable for containers up to 5,000 L.
- Multi-channel testing: capable of testing multiple BPCs in different tanks simultaneously.
- Able to detect gross and fine leaks for quick and efficient confirmation of integrity.
- Inflation procedure helps improve loading and placement within the tank.
- When the BPC is ready to be filled with product, the liquid filling cycle moderates the internal pressure within the BPC as fluid is introduced.
See how the inSITE system operates and provides the confidence of a final integrity test prior to use, at the point-of-use.
Have a question about single-use technologies, Gibco™ media, Applied Biosystems™ POROS™ chromatography resins, Applied Biosystems™ SEQ rapid contaminant tests, or our Gibco™ Cell Therapy Systems™ products? Click below to access product brochures, training videos, mobile apps and more.