Comprehensive solutions to support cancer vaccine research from genomic biomarker tools to protein expression services
Cancer vaccines represent an important immuno-oncology research area aimed at enabling the immune system to recognize cancer as a threat (Figure 1). This method is antigen-based, relying on the ability of the immune system to recognize the protein to induce the immune response. Cancer vaccine research is rapidly evolving due to the potential behind combination therapies and personalized approaches. Thermo Fisher Scientific offers solutions to support cancer vaccine research from genomic biomarker discovery and verification to antibody production services.
Maximize protein yield with GeneOptimizer software that generates sequence variants with enhanced mRNA stability and translational efficiency. Get up to four-fold average yield for monoclonal antibodies and other proteins.
A robust, targeted next-generation sequencing (NGS) assay providing clinical researchers with an accurate quantification of somatic mutation counts to assess TMB
CytoScan HD Suite provides the broadest coverage and highest performance for detecting chromosomal aberrations
Explore our cancer vaccine development solutions and technologies
Genomic biomarker discovery and verification
Use microarray-based whole-genome copy number assays to detect a wide variety of somatic copy number aberrations including ploidy and chromothripsis.
NGS based assays for the assessment of tumor mutational burden (TMB)
Gene synthesis services
Leverage industry-leading gene synthesis services, optimized protein expression services, or outsource the entire process of protein and cell line production with GeneArt services.
Discover tools and reagents needed for protein engineering.
- PureLink Expi Endotoxin-Free Maxi Plasmid Purification Kit—for fast and simple plasmid isolation
- Lipofectamine 3000 Transfection Reagent—for superior transfection
- Invivofectamine 3.0 Reagent—for high efficiency in vivo delivery
- mMESSAGE mMACHINE SP6 Transcription Kit—for the in vitro synthesis of large amounts of capped RNA
Quantitative protein analysis
We offer quality Invitrogen immunoassays designed to help you easily quantify checkpoint protein biomarkers with confidence.
Singleplex quantitation of proteomic biomarkers
- Validated ELISA kits—complete and ready to use, designed to enable accurate protein quantitation of immune-related cancer targets. We also offer simplified workflow and high-sensitivity options.
- Robust, reliable microplate readers—from the original inventors of microplate readers, choose from a lineup of tried and true Thermo Scientific dedicated and multimode readers, all powered by the same intuitive SkanIt Software.
- ProQuantum Immunoassays—when working with very limited samples, this unique platform offers high-sensitivity with a streamlined workflow, available with popular targets used in I/O research.
Multiplex quantitation of proteomic biomarkers
- ProcartaPlex preconfigured panels—profile more biomarkers simultaneously, save time and sample
- Immuno-Oncology Checkpoint 14-Plex Human ProcartaPlex Panel 1—custom mix for I/O research
- Immuno-Oncology Checkpoint 14-Plex Human ProcartaPlex Panel 2—custom mix for I/O research
- ProcartaPlex panel configurator tool—choose your specific I/O targets and have us blend and validate a custom multiplex panel for you with up to 80 analytes
Immuno-Oncology Product Resource Guide
The Immuno-Oncology Product Resource Guide is an introduction to immuno-oncology research, covering key approaches such as CAR T-cell therapy research and solutions for each application area.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.