Immunology at Work Resource Center
Accelerate your immunology research with protocols and eLearning courses to help you plan and set up your experiments step by step.
- Isolation of human peripheral blood mononuclear cells from whole blood
- Monocyte isolation from peripheral blood mononuclear cells
- NK cell isolation from peripheral blood mononuclear cells
- T cell isolation from peripheral blood mononuclear cells
- CD4+ T cell isolation from peripheral blood mononuclear cells
Immune cell stimulation
- Staining cell surface targets for flow cytometry
- Staining intracellular antigens for flow cytometry
- Intracellular staining guide for human and mouse cytokines
- LIVE/DEAD fixable dead cell stains protocol
- Annexin V staining for flow cytometry
- Monitoring T cell proliferation with CellTrace Violet Cell Proliferation Kit
This free course was developed to provide a succinct, contextual overview of basic T cell biology and applications for studying T cells in the laboratory. The Practical Application module gives you the opportunity to design a multiparameter flow cytometric experiment to assess T cell activity.
This free course was developed to provide a succinct, contextual overview of protein sample isolation using total protein extraction and subcellular fractionation. The module covers methods for purifying whole cell lysates and describes strategies for protein cleanup procedures.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.