- Powerful & flexible
- No personal contact required
- Fully automated
- On board SW & Cloud capable
- Semi-automatic, less manual contact
- Culture friendly
Imaging made more safe with EVOS imaging systems
- On-screen display (no oculars)
- Automated controls, minimal handling
- Swift decontaminations
- Fits in biosafety cabinets
- Easy routine maintenance
Easy-to-use microscopes that reinvent your cell imaging routines
Designed by biologists for biologists, EVOS microscopes incorporate high-resolution cameras, bright and digitally controlled LED light cubes, interfaces structured for usability that allow you to capture stunning, publication quality images and data with just a few clicks when and where needed.
The EVOS microscopes are developed to meet today's expectations for image quality, user interface interactions, data generation speed and flexibility, and end-user value. The time-saving acquisition features, brilliant LED cube illumination and high-res cameras enable generation of publication-quality images and data with just a few clicks.
The EVOS microscopes systems are exceptionally versatile and ideal for a broad range of imaging applications, delivering superb images and data in no time, over time, every time at an exceptional value.
Benefits of EVOS Cell Imaging systems include:
- Safety—select your imaging system from a range of semi- to fully automatic EVOS microscopes designed with user safety features.
- Versatility and performance—choose the system that suits your lab requirements.
- Compact, ergonomic design—designed with scientist workspace and workflow needs.
- Biologist designed integrated software—acquire, annotate and analyze-segment, classify and quantitate, easily with cloud-enabled accessibility for M5000 and M7000 models.
Generate publication-quality images
In today’s competitive scientific environment, generating publication-quality images is critical to your success. To help ensure that you get the publication-quality images you need, EVOS systems give you top-of-the-line imaging components, including:
- High-quality cameras and optics to capture high-resolution images
- LED illumination to produce superior signal-to-noise ratios
- Easy-to-use image capture and processing software for ready-to-publish images
- Option of using our Celleste 5.0 image analysis software for enhancing the image quality to next level
Fluorescence and Transmitted Light Systems
Powerful, flexible, intuitive, fast, and fully automated system.
Fully integrated digital system for four-color fluorescence, transmitted-light, and color imaging.
Fluorescence imaging has never been easier.
All-in-one transmitted-light system, perfect for cell culture.
Streamline your research with more benchtop instruments
Learn how our powerful portfolio of benchtop instruments can help to simplify tedious tasks, keep you safe in the lab, and enable more accurate results so you can focus on achieving your next breakthrough.
BioProbes Journal Articles
- Cell Analysis Support Center—Find tips, troubleshooting help, and resources for your cell analysis workflow.
We provide a full range of service options for all EVOS cell imaging systems.
- On-site service plans are optimal for labs that have time-sensitive work and need to get their instrument back online quickly. These plans include guaranteed response times in most regions, scheduled planned maintenance, and automatic software updates.
- Off-site service plans are the cost-effective choice for customers who can allow their instrument to be sent away for repair—this plan provides a loaner instrument so that customers can maintain productivity while their instrument is being repaired.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.