- Fully automated
- On-board SW
- Cloud capable
- Culture friendly
Easy-to-use microscopes that reinvent your cell imaging routines
Designed by biologists for biologists, EVOS microscopes incorporate high-resolution cameras, bright and digitally controlled LED light cubes, interfaces structured for usability that allow you to capture stunning, publication quality images and data with just a few clicks when and where needed.
The EVOS microscopes are developed to meet today's expectations for image quality, user interface interactions, data generation speed and flexibility, and end-user value. The time-saving acquisition features, brilliant LED cube illumination and high-res cameras enable generation of publication-quality images and data with just a few clicks.
The EVOS microscopes systems are exceptionally versatile and ideal for a broad range of imaging applications, delivering superb images and data in no time, over time, every time at an exceptional value.
Benefits of EVOS Cell Imaging systems include:
- Versatility and performance—choose the system that suits your lab requirements
- Compact, ergonomic design—designed with scientist workspace and workflow needs
- Biologist designed integrated software—acquire, annotate and analyze-segment, classify and quantitate, easily with cloud-enabled accessibility for M5000 and M7000 models.
Generate publication-quality images
In today’s competitive scientific environment, generating publication-quality images is critical to your success. To help ensure that you get the publication-quality images you need, EVOS systems give you top-of-the-line imaging components, including:
- High-quality cameras and optics to capture high-resolution images
- LED illumination to produce superior signal-to-noise ratios
- Easy-to-use image capture and processing software for ready-to-publish images
Powerful, flexible, intuitive, fast, and fully automated system.
Fully integrated digital system for four-color fluorescence, transmitted-light, and color imaging.
Perfect for live cell imaging, image stitching, and area scanning.
Fluorescence imaging has never been easier.
Transmitted light systems
All-in-one transmitted-light system, perfect for cell culture.
Application Notes - EVOS FL Auto 2
BioProbes Journal Articles
- Cell Analysis Support Center
Find tips, troubleshooting help, and resources for your cell analysis workflow.
We provide a full range of service options for all EVOS cell imaging systems.
- On-site service plans are optimal for labs that have time-sensitive work and need to get their instrument back online quickly. These plans include guaranteed response times in most regions, scheduled planned maintenance, and automatic software updates.
- Off-site service plans are the cost-effective choice for customers who can allow their instrument to be sent away for repair—this plan provides a loaner instrument so that customers can maintain productivity while their instrument is being repaired.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.