Tired of complicated microscopes?
Easy. Fast. Affordable.
Designed with input from researchers who use fluorescence microscopy, the Invitrogen EVOS FLoid Cell Imaging Station captures high-quality, three-color fluorescent cell images right at your benchtop.
It is so simple to use, even novice users can collect data in just a few clicks of the mouse.
- Simplicity—the intuitive, multilingual user interface allows anyone to capture images
- Speed—get results quickly, without warm-up, cool-down, or filter changes
- Convenience—capture and print images on your bench, rather than in the darkroom
- Robustness—no moving parts and long-life LEDs for reliable day-to-day use
EVOS imaging systems brochure
See the entire portfolio of easy to use cell imaging instruments that can be configured with a variety of objectives, light cubes, and vessel holders to meet your research needs.
Microscope vs. Coffee Machine
Meet EVOS FLoid
Can it really be that easy?
Test drive the EVOS FLoid Cell Imaging Station interface* with this completely interactive virtual demo which allows the simulation of imaging a real cell, overlaying each color, and adjusting the brightness and contrast before printing.
Why do so many people love the EVOS FLoid?
- Anyone can image
EVOS FLoid's intuitive user interface allows novices and experts to generate fluorescence cell images in a snap.
- Self-contained instrument
No moving parts provides an insurance policy for your expensive confocal scopes allowing day to day use.
- Protocols and reagent info preloaded
The integrated Invitrogen™ reagent selection guide with protocols helps you design and execute your cell imaging experiments.
- Print image stickers directly from EVOS FLoid
Print and stick captured images right in your notebook with the associated printer.
- Image at your bench
The instrument design blocks ambient light taking fluorescent cell imaging out of the darkroom and on your bench.