The EVOS™ FLoid™ Cell Imaging Station is an affordable, user-friendly imaging solution for the quick detection and verification of fluorescently labeled samples. It allows you to capture transmitted light and three-color fluorescent images of your cells and samples right at your benchtop. Find the latest software and firmware versions here and keep your EVOS FLoid Cell Imaging Station at optimal performance.
Have you registered your instrument?
Register your EVOS FLoid now >
What’s new in v25357?
Announcing FLoid Software v1.4
Download and review the Installation Instructions before updating your software.
- Addition of support for new camera hardware that does not impact existing systems.
Release Notes *Oct 23, 2014*
*Important installation instructions
1. Insert fresh USB drive with at least 200 MB available
2. Right click “Download” link for Software Update
3. Select “Save Link as”
NOTE FOR IE USERS: If the file name reads .zip, change to .lft
4. Select USB Drive and press save (File name should have .lft extension)
5. Turn on the Floid Cell Imaging Station and wait for the startup sequence to complete
6. Insert a USB drive into an open USB port on the FLoid instrument
7. Select the Settings tab and click the Update button
8. The update will unpack, then a prompt will ask if you want to update; click YES
9. The update will run while progress bars are displayed for each step
CAUTION: DO NOT REMOVE THE USB DRIVE DURING THE UPDATE PROCESS.
10. After the update has completed, remove the USB drive and restart the FLoid Cell Imaging Station
11. When the software has fully loaded, the Image Acquisition screen appears and the instrument is ready for use.
|Update to||Version no.||Released|
EVOS FLoid Firmware Update v25357—Info and Instructions
Step 1—download and save to a clean USB drive:
Insert a USB drive into an open USB port on your computer. If an AutoPlay window appears, click the red “x” button to close it.
Step 2—Prepare USB drive for formatting
Format the USB drive by opening the computer window to show the available drives. Right click on the USB drive and choose Format.
Step 3—Start USB drive formatting
Uncheck the Quick Format option and click the Start button. When you are sure you have selected the correct disk to format, click the OK button. A status bar will display the progress during the formatting process. When done, a Format Complete window will pop up. Click the OK button and then close the format window.
Step 4—Save firmware update file to USB drive
Save the update file (FLoidUpdate_Rev140_25357.lft) to the newly formatted USB drive.
Step 5—Insert USB drive to FLoid instrument
Turn on the FLoid Cell Imaging Station and wait until the start-up sequence is complete. Insert the USB drive containing the update into an available USB port, select the Settings tab, and click the Update button.
Step 6—Confirm update
The update will unpack, then a prompt will ask if you want to update. Click YES.
Step 7—Wait while FLoid updates
The update will run while progress bars are displayed for each step.
Step 8—Remove USB drive and restart
After the update has completed, remove the USB drive and restart the FLoid Cell Imaging Station.
Step 9—Ready for use
When the software has fully loaded, the Image Acquisition screen appears and the instrument is ready for use.