Established, accepted technology
Using a combination of established technologies, the CellInsight HCA Platforms can address both cellular-level intensity and morphological measurements. With sufficient resolution for subcellular detection, automated detection and phenotyping can be achieved with intact, fixed, or live cells.
Automated Imaging and Analysis Platforms
Compact widefield screening system to scale up your throughput
- Ideal for researchers needing optics that deliver optimal assay sensitivity
- Provides the robust data and throughput demanded
- Allows for cell-level analysis as imaging occurs
- Powerful image processing algorithms
- High-speed image acquisition
Integrated performance modes designed for flexibility and discovery
- Ideal for multiplex biology, including time-lapse and live-cell imaging
- Provides multiple outputs that would take several assays to obtain on traditional systems
- Solid state high-intensity 7-color LED light engine
- Flexibility of widefield or confocal imaging in all 7 wave-lengths
- High-resolution fluorescence microscopy images
Designed with 3D cell models in mind
- Ideal for 3D organoid and spheroid imaging
- 7-distinct, solid-state lasers to facilitate both widefield and confocal screens
- Designed to provide sensitivity and speed needed for emerging 3D assays
- Delivers better light penetration to sample and superior image quality
- Widefield and confocal imaging can be combined in the same run
Add capabilities when you need or when budget allows
Invitrogen HCA Onstage Incubator
Enable live-cell imaging and real-time quantitative analysis with our environmental control chamber. When combined with the Invitrogen High-Content Analysis (HCA) Onstage Incubation system, the CellInsight Platform is ideal for time-lapse imaging at high resolution and for 3D acquisition. The environmental chamber mimics both physiological and non-physiological conditions, making the system ideal for demanding hypoxia experiments in 3D cell models. These capabilities are complimented by HCS Studio Cell Analysis Software for increased statistical power.
Orbitor RS Microplate Mover
The CellInsight HCS Platforms can be equipped for automated high-throughput screening using the Orbitor RS plate handler. You can increase the processing capacity up to 80 plates with our automation solution. The HCA Studio software can directly operate the Orbitor instrument, eliminating the need for third-party software.
Which HCA system is right for you?
|CellInsight CX5 Platform||CellInsight CX7 Platform||CellInsight CX7 LZR Platform|
|Illumination||5 channels||7 channels||7 channels|
|Widefield||5 channels||6 color high output LED||7 color laser excitation|
|Brightfield||White||4 specific LED + white light for higher contrast imaging||4 specific LED + white light for higher contrast imaging|
|Confocal||NA||Spinning disk 40 µm/70 µm||Spinning disk 40 µm/70 µm|
|Onboard real-time analysis software||HCA Studio 3.1 Cell Analysis Software||HCA Studio 3.1 Cell Analysis Software||HCA Studio 3.1 Cell Analysis Software|
|Focus||Software||Laser and software||Laser and software|
|Microplate types||6 to 1,536 wells||6 to 1,536 wells||6 to 1,536 wells|
|Live-cell and time-lapse imaging||Optional on-stage incubator with kinetic scheduling of acquisition and analysis|
|Database||STORE Express Image and Database Management Software Included, Scalable SQL/Oracle database options available|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.