Build your flow cytometry panels with our antibodies to identify cells and detect proliferation, homing profiles, activation states, and cytokine release. We offer antibodies conjugated to many types of fluorophores to accommodate your flow cytometry needs. Use this page to search or build your immunophenotyping experiment, in order to:
- Quickly and easily elevate the quality of your panel with highly referenced antibodies, including the most cited clones for Foxp3, Interleukin-17 (IL-17), and Arginase 1 (Arg1)
- Efficiently build a simple or complex panel with help from our technical experts or Flow Cytometry Panel Builder online tool
- Expand your panel with our wide range of fluorophores for both traditional and spectral analysis
Information to build your panel
Determine your markers
Plan your experiments with the Flow Cytometry Panel Builder
This online tool guides you through flow cytometry panel design, providing a simplified, customizable experience to fit your flow cytometry panel design needs.
Watch the video to learn how the Invitrogen Panel Builder can help you build your next flow cytometry panel in 5 easy steps.
Tools and guides for a better experiment
Panel design for spectral analysis
- Understand the fluorophores available for your spectral panel – Selection guide for spectral flow cytometry analyzers
- Use the interactive spread matrix – Tools to achieve effective panel design
- Learn the combination of fluorophores – Staining Indices (SI) of 53 fluorophores
Popular and recently released flow cytometry antibodies
- Research our popular and recently released flow cytometry antibodies and how to add them to your panel – Recently released antibodies articles
- Move your immuno-oncology research project forward and how to add other antibodies, reagents, and products – Immuno-oncology Research Using Flow Cytometry
- Immune checkpoint information –Antibodies for your IO experiments
Learn about the recent innovations in fluorescent dye chemistry and how these lead to improved experimental immunophenotyping panel designs.
Brilliant Ultra VioletTM Polymer Dyes
Learn about the dyes that are excited from UV laser line and how the use of it simplifies multicolor experimental design.
Related flow cytometry instrumentation
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.