AlgiMatrix Product Citations
- Three-Dimensional Porous Alginate Scaffolds Provide a Conducive Environment for Generation of Well-Vascularized Embryoid Bodies From Human Embryonic Stem Cells
- Alginate hydrogels as synthetic extracellular matrix materials.
- Cardiac tissue engineering, ex-vivo: design principles in biomaterials and bioreactors.
- Optimization of cardiac cell seeding and distribution in 3D porous alginate scaffolds.
- Hepatocyte behavior within three-dimensional porous alginate scaffolds.
- Novel alginate sponges for cell culture and transplantation.
- Enhancing the vascularization of three-dimensional porous alginate scaffolds by incorporating controlled release basic fibroblast growth factor microspheres
- Enhancing the drug metabolism activities of C3A--a human hepatocyte cell line--by tissue engineering within alginate scaffolds.
- Autospecies and Post-Myocardial Infarction Sera Enhance the Viability, Proliferation, and Maturation 3D Cardiac Cell Culture.
- Entrapment of retroviral vector producer cells in three-dimensional alginate scaffolds for potential use in cancer gene therapy.
- Vascular endothelial growth factor-releasing scaffolds enhance vascularization and engraftment of hepatocytes transplanted on liver lobes.
- Ultrastructural and functional investigations of adult hepatocyte spheroids during in vitro cultivation.
- Modeling mass transfer in hepatocyte spheroids via cell viability, spheroid size, and hepatocellular functions.
- Liver tissue engineering within alginate scaffolds: effects of cell-seeding density on hepatocyte viability, morphology, and function.
- Bioengineered Cardiac Grafts: A New Approach to Repair the Infarcted Myocardium