Ultra low IgG fetal bovine serum has been chromatographically "purified" of IgG, an important factor in isolating organisms that may be inhibited by pre-existing levels of IgG or quantitative IgG immunoassays. The serum retains full biological activity.
- Lowers Ig levels (< 5 μg/ml) in fetal bovine serum while preserving comparable performance to regular fetal bovine serum
- BVD antibody titer is low or not detectable
- Expert technical support
- Now available in our innovatively designed, aliquot-free Gibco One Shot FBS 50 mL bottle
Ideally for researchers studying…*
- Viruses and viral response
- Cell-surface epitopes
* These results are based on a review of approximately 10,000 publications using query terms based on the six specialty FBS products offered by Thermo Fisher Scientific. These terms were generated by the MeSH (medical subject headings) taxonomy based on the full text of the paper.
For research use or further manufacturing use only. Serum and blood proteins are not for direct administration into humans or animals.