Melanocyte Cell Culture Systems
Primary Human Melanocyte Cells are shown to proliferate in Primary Human Melanocytes (HEMa) Cell Culture systems from Invitrogen. Our Melanocyte Cells Cultures are optimized to synthesize Melanocyte Cells which are derived from the melanogenesis process.
- > 500,000 cells/vial, cryopreserved at the end of 2' culture
- Dark, Medium and Lightly Pigmented Cell types
- > 70% viability
- > 16 population doublings for Lightly Pigmented adult & neonatal HEM
- > 12 population doublings for Medium & Dark Pigmented HEM
- Optimized for superior performance over the leading competitors
Looking for more information? Checkout our Introduction to Cutaneous Biology!
Phase contrast images of Primary Human Melanocytes (HEMa) in culture
Day 5 - HEMa
Day 9 - HEMa
Day 14 - HEMa