Learn more about REACh: The New European Directive for Chemical Testing
Solutions Designed for You
We can help you design the testing program of your choice. Our strong regulatory experience and relationships, coupled with our scientific expertise and innovative approaches, make us the premier partner for your safety assessment compliance needs.
Safety Assessment Testing - REACh Products & Services
Invitrogen offers a robust suite of in-house human and environmental safety testing products and services to enable compliance with the REACh directive. We offer a broad range of capabilities, including standard studies to meet the product safety testing requirements of applicable regulatory agencies and customized studies tailored to meet your specific needs.
Our capabilities include:
- Scientific experts and industry leaders on staff
- Extensive experience and track record
- Strong knowledge of regulatory landscape and requirements
- Innovative approaches to problem solving and product development
- Broad portfolio of safety assessment products and services
Leveraging our expertise and the global resources of Invitrogen, we offer the following standardized and customizable testing:
- Human and Animal Liver Cytotoxicity
- Human and Animal Gene Regulation to Predict Safety
- Cytotoxicity - cell morphology, membrane integrity, energy production/metabolism, mitochondrial function, apoptosis and oxidative stress assays
- S9, Microsomes, Hepatocytes - human, monkey, dog, rat, mouse, rabbit, trout
Learn more about Human Safety Assessment Testing
- Environmental Bioaccumulation - rainbow trout
- S9, Microsomes, Cryopreserved Hepatocytes - trout
Learn more about Environmental Safety Testing
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.