Let us clone for you
GeneArt Custom Gene Synthesis is a reliable and cost-effective method for obtaining customized DNA constructs with 100% sequence accuracy or Strings DNA Fragments quickly and efficiently. Our GeneOptimizer algorithm utilizes a unique multifactorial approach (up to 20 parameters) codon optimization to significantly improve protein expression compared to wild-type protein.
Why choose GeneArt Gene Synthesis
- Reliable delivery: Save time and effort by outsourcing your cloning and DNA fragment needs so you can focus on more important aspects of your research.
- Fast synthesis: Turnaround times start at 5 business days with our acceleration services. Standard delivery times are faster than many conventional cloning methods.
- Flexible, custom process: Obtain the exact sequence you need in the vector of choice—including challenging, complex constructs and custom vectors.
- Optimize discovery: Utilize GeneOptimizer tool to improve protein expression and translational efficiency for a faster path to discovery when it matters.
Order cloned genes and DNA fragments in the Instant Designer tool
- Faster turnaround time for cloned genes 1.2 – 3 kb
- Bulk upload of DNA & Protein sequences
- Advanced gene optimization included at no extra cost
- Add Midi-Giga plasmid prep scales to your order
Other ways to order
|Classic GeneArt Gene Synthesis Portal||Classic GeneArt Strings DNA Fragments Portal||Email Ordering|
|Order now||Order now||Download form|
Have confidence in your custom gene synthesis
Like all GeneArt Gene Synthesis services, our standard gene synthesis includes the following components to help assure that your construct meets all of your research, quality, and documentation requirements.
GeneArt Gene Synthesis cloned genes production times
It is important to note that genes are made-to-order products and can show variations in producibility, depending on the complexity of the DNA sequence. Typical production times are met for > 90% of genes produced. Production time is the number of business days required to synthesize genes in our manufacturing facility. Delivery time is in addition to production time and depends on the destination of the shipment.
For the best pricing and most accurate turnaround time remember to optimize your sequences.
|Range (bp)||Value gene synthesis||Prime gene synthesis|
Options to get your cloned genes even faster
- Use our Express service* to save 1-2 days of turnaround time
- SuperSPEED starts at only 5 days (up to 1.8kb)
* Valid for gene synthesis (non-complex, GC content 20-80%, repetitions, secondary structures).
For complex sequences, production times will be longer and these will be communicated prior to production.
** Subject to sequence assessment. Order must be placed by 3:00 p.m. CET. Please note: Rarely, requested sequences are found to be toxic and/or genetically unstable. These production times are only valid for nontoxic sequences that are genetically stable in E. coli.
Strings DNA Fragment production times
|Sequence range||Production time (business days)*|
|DNA Fragments 200–600 bp||3–5|
|DNA Fragments 601–1,000 bp||3–4|
|DNA Fragments 1,001–2,000 bp||4–5|
|DNA Fragments 2,001–3,000 bp||6–8|
|DNA Libraries: IUPAC ntd||10–15|
*Production time is the number of business days required to synthesize GeneArt Strings DNA products in our manufacturing facility. Delivery time is in addition to production time and depends on the destination of the shipment.
Related Products and Services
- GeneArt Strings DNA Fragments
- GeneArt Protein Purification Services
- DNA Libraries and directed evolution
- Cloning Products
- PCR Products
- Protein Expression systems
Whitepapers and Webinars
- Essential strategies to optimize protein expression
- Webinar: Fast and reliable gene synthesis for optimized protein expression
- Webinar: Complete workflow solution from gene to protein
Peer reviewed literature
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.