For researchers who need long custom DNA constructs for pharmaceutical development (e.g. viral genomes) or for metabolic engineering, pathway engineering, or synthetic biology, Thermo Fisher Scientific offers a fast, reliable, and economic solution—our proprietary and completely in-house GeneArt™ DNA synthesis and assembly services.
(Sub) Genome Size and Long DNA Constructs
Solutions from gene fragments to genomes
- High-throughput gene synthesis with a capacity of >8.5 Mbp per month (fast and reliable production of DNA pieces for assembly).
- Expert design and assembly technologies and process expertise for the assembly of constructs from 10 kb to several hundred kilobases, with timelines starting from 25 business days.
- Robust technologies to build DNA constructs with highest complexity.
- Sanger sequencing and next-generation sequencing offer flexible solutions for sequence verification and final QC.
- Proven track record of reliable and timely production for long and complex constructs, with dozens of constructs built each year.
- Proprietary technologies to build high-quality gene fragments up to 3 kb, and assembly kits that enable do-it-yourself construction and assembly.
NEW Now get your 1,201–3,000 bp fragments two days sooner
|Length||0.1–3 kb||3–9 kb||9 kb–100 kb||
100 kb–1.5 Mb
|Processing||4–12 business days||12–22 business days||From 23 business days||On request|
|Capabilities||>9.5 Mb/month gene synthesis capacity (largest gene synthesis supplier according to 2013 BCC report)|
||Specialized manufacturing team
Expert services and tools
|How to order||
We will respond to your email in a 24 hr time frame. Please use our Sequence Submission Form to transfer your sequence.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.