What is Synthetic Biology?
Synthetic biology combines molecular biology and systems biology with engineering principles to design biological systems & bio-factories. The aim is to create improved biological functions to fight current & future challenges.
We believe synthetic biology will change the way we create energy, produce food, optimize industrial processing; detect, prevent, and cure disease. We are committed to offering unparalleled technology and solutions to this research community. Through science and engineering, this unique area enables researchers to study, alter, create, and re-create highly complex pathways, DNA sequences, genes, and natural biological systems, in order to understand and answer some of life’s most challenging questions.
Featured synthetic biology categories
All the disciplines where synthetic biology tools are used like life sciences, Biofuels and vaccine production.
All the latest offers and discounts on synthetic biology tools.
All tools for synthetic biologists from Gene Synthesis, cloning tools and design software.
Subscribe for upcoming live webinars or view our library of past webinars at your leisure.
All available custom services from cloning, expression, to host engineering.
All of our latest educational & technology videos.
- Programming Cells: Towards an automated “Genetic Compiler”
- Genetic Assembly Tools for Synthetic Biology
- RNA and Codon Optimization: A Standardized Tool to Assess and Enhance Autologous Mammalian Gene
- Recombination-based DNA Assembly and Mutagenesis Methods for Metabolic Engineering
- Multigene Assembly for Construction of Synthetic Operons: Creation and Delivery of an Optimized All-IN-One Expression Construct for Generating Mouse iPS Cells. In, Primary and Stem Cells: Gene Transfer Technologies and Applications, First Edition. Edited by Uma Lakshmipathy and Bhaskar Thyagarajan. © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Inc. This material is used by permission of John Wiley & Sons, Inc. www.wiley.com
- DNA Assembly Technologies Based on Homologous Recombination. In, Primary and Stem Cells: Gene Transfer Technologies and Applications, First Edition. Edited by Uma Lakshmipathy and Bhaskar Thyagarajan. © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Inc. This material is used by permission of John Wiley & Sons, Inc. www.wiley.com
- A method for multi-site-directed mutagenesis based on homologous recombination
- GeneArt® Seamless PLUS Enzyme Mix Mutagenesis PLUS
- Managing Technological Innovation in the New Era
- Design, Synthesis, Assembly Technologies for Synthetic Biology Engineering
- Genetic Synthesis and Assembly Tools for Synthetic Biology
- All-In-One Kit Solutions for Simple, Rapid, Consistent Algae Engineering
- Presidential Commission for the Study of Bioethical Issues
- GeneArt® Genetic Assembly Tools for Synthetic Biology Engineering
- GeneArt® Precision TALs Products and Services
- Life Technologies and SG Biofuels Complete Sequence of Jatropha Genome
- GeneArt® Synthesizes Genes for Swine Flu Vaccine in Record Speed
- GeneArt® Supports the UK HIV Vaccine Consortium (UK HVC) in Developing a DNA Vaccine Candidate against HIV
- GeneArt® is Awarded two US Patents for Successfully Tested HIV Vaccines
- GeneArt® and MorphoSys Successfully Cooperate in HuCAL PLATINUM® Project
- Actelion Chooses GeneArt® as Exclusive Supplier for DNA Engineering & Processing Services
- GeneArt® Receives Major Contract from Max Planck Institute for Molecular Genetics within the BMBF Joined Project “IG Mutanom”
Step-by-step guide to synthetic biology products & *services
*Synthetic Biology Services: Our team of bioinformatic modelers, molecular biologists, and fermentation engineers has the expertise and capability for gene discovery and pathway data development via genome & transcriptome characterization, detailed assessments, gene characterization, protein classification and pathway assignment.
- Contact us at email@example.com
Step 1: Analyze: Utilize sequencing platforms to generate knowledge and analyze cell data collected through genomics, transcriptomics, metabolomics, fluxomics
Step 2: In Silico Design: Apply rational design software to optimize gene expression for optimal and predictable outcomes
Step 3: Construct & Build: Whether you outsource to us or do it yourself, select from a leading line of products and services for optimal speed, flexibility, precision, efficiency, simplicity, quality and performance
- GeneArt Services
- Cloning Services
- Plasmid DNA Purification Services
- RNAi Services
- TaqMan® Real-Time PCR Services
Step 4: Cell factories, production: From small scale research to industrial production in applied markets, put it all together with a complete toolbox of products and services for superior cell growth and protein production