E-Gel® Citations & Reviews
Here is what your peers are saying about the E-Gel® Agarose Gel Electrophoresis & Documentation System with helpful citations and reviews.
We also welcome your comments about the E-Gel® Agarose Gel Electrophoresis System. To voice your opinion, follow the link below to the product page, scroll to the Product Reviews section, and follow the link to Write a Review.
- Fouda GG et al. (2011) HIV-Specific functional antibody responses in breast milk mirror those in plasma and are primarily mediated by IgG antibodies. J Virol 85:9555–9567.
- Hannett GE et al. (2011) Biodiversity of Clostridium botulinum Type E associated with a large outbreak of botulism in wildlife from Lake Erie and Lake Ontario. Appl Envir Microbiol 77:1061–1068.
- Inagaki T et al. (2011) Evaluation of a rapid detection method of clarithromycin resistance genes in Mycobacterium avium complex isolates. J Antimicrob Chemother. 66:722–729.
- Islam S et al. (2011) Characterization of the single-cell transcriptional landscape by highly multiplex RNA-seq. Genome Res 21: 1160–1167.
- Kerr BJ et al. (2011) Effect of dietary inorganic sulfur level on growth performance, fecal composition, and measures of inflammation and sulfate-reducing bacteria in the intestine of growing pigs. J Anim Sci 89:426–437.
- Salazar-Gonzalez JF et al. (2011) Origin and evolution of HIV-1 in breast milk determined by single-genome amplification and sequencing. J Virol 85:2751–2763.
- Tormin A et al. (2011) CD146 expression on primary nonhematopoietic bone marrow stem cells is correlated with in situ localization. Blood 117:5067–5077.
- Varela M et al. (2011) Molecular Evolution Analysis of the Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1 Envelope in Simian/Human Immunodeficiency Virus-Infected Macaques: Implications for Challenge Dose Selection. J Virol 85:10332–10345.
- Wisser RJ et al. (2011) Multivariate analysis of maize disease resistances suggests a pleiotropic genetic basis and implicates a GST gene. PNAS 108:7339–7344.
- Gibson DG et al. (2010) Creation of a bacterial cell controlled by a chemically synthesized genome. Science 329:52–56.
- Halse TA et al. (2010) Combined real-time PCR and rpoB gene pyrosequencing for rapid identification of Mycobacterium tuberculosis and determination of Rifampin Resistance directly in clinical specimens. J Clin Microbiol 48: 1182–1188.
- Ichikawa K et al. (2010) Molecular typing of Mycobacterium intracellulare using multilocus variable-number of tandemrepeat analysis: identification of loci and analysis of clinical isolates. Microbiology 156: 496–504.
- Lambert JD et al. (2010) Characterizing the embryonic transcriptome of the snail Ilyanassa. Integl. Comp Biol 50: 768–777.
- Narimatsu H et al. (2010) Distribution of non-locus of enterocyte effacement pathogenic island-related genes in Escherichia coli carrying eae from patients with diarrhea and healthy individuals in Japan. J Clin Microbiol 48: 4107–4114.
- Stone M et al. (2010) A limited number of Simian immunodeficiency virus (SIV) env variants are transmitted to rhesus Macaques vaginally inoculated with SIVmac251. J Virol 84:7083–7095.
- Stromdahl EY et al. (2010) Evidence of Borrelia lonestari DNA in Amblyomma americanum (Acari: Ixodidae) removed from humans. J Clin Microbiol 41: 5557–5562.
- Wang X et al. (2010) Common variants associated with breast cancer in genome-wide association studies are modifiers of breast cancer risk in BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutation carriers. Hum Mol Genet 19: 2886–2897.
- Weber TE et al. (2010) Evaluation of elevated dietary corn fiber from corn germ meal in growing female pigs. J Anim Sci 88: 192–201.
- Yasukochi Y et al. (2010) X chromosome-wide analyses of genomic DNA methylation states and gene expression in male and female neutrophils. PNAS 107: 3704–3709.
- Byrne D et al. (2009) The polyadenylation site of Mimivirus transcripts obeys a stringent ‘hairpin rule’. Genome Res 19:1233–1242.
- Croons V et al. (2009) The protein synthesis inhibitor anisomycin induces macrophage apoptosis in rabbit atherosclerotic plaques through p38 mitogen-activated protein kinase. J Pharmacol Exp Ther 329: 856–865.
Ge X et al. (2009) GRIN1 regulates μ-opioid receptor activities by tethering the receptor and G protein in the lipid raft. J Biol Chem 284: 36521–36534.
Inagaki T et al. (2009) Comparison of a variable-number tandem-repeat (VNTR) method for typing
- Mycobacterium avium with mycobacterial interspersed repetitive-unit-VNTR and IS1245 restriction fragment length polymorphism typing. J Clin Microbiol. 47: 2156–2164.
- Keasey SL et al. (2009) Extensive antibody cross-reactivity among infectious Gram-negative bacteria revealed by proteome microarray analysis. Mol Cell Proteomics. 8:924–935.
- Lippow SM et al. (2009) Creation of a type IIS restriction endonuclease with a long recognition sequence. Nucleic Acids Res 37: 3061–3073.
- Patricio J et al. (2009) Genomic DNA microarray comparison of gene expression patterns in Paracoccidioides brasiliensis mycelia and yeasts in vitro. Microbiology 155:2795–2808.
- Roger C et al. (2009) Deletion-based reverse genetics in Medicago truncatula. Plant Physiology. 151: 1077–1086. Touz MC et al. (2009) Arginine deiminase has multiple regulatory roles in the biology of Giardia lamblia. J Cell Sci 121: 2930–2938.
- White EJ et al. (2009) Staphylococcus aureus strain typing by single-molecule DNA mapping in fluidic microchips with fluorescent tags. Clin Chem. 55: 2121–2129.
E-Gel® Ratings & Reviews
Application/Techniques Used for:PCR, Cloning
Ease of use rating is lower because of the difficulty of cracking open the gels to scan on a phosphoimager.
Application/Techniques Used for:Cloning
Love the efficiency.
Application/Techniques Used for:PCR/RT-PCR, cloning
E-Gel agarose electrophoresis system yields reliable, reproducible, fast, and convenient way to assess the quality of DNA I have used for various applications. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Application/Techniques Used for:PCR
We love the ease and convenience of this system.
Application/Techniques Used for:Tissue culture
(no comments made)
Application/Techniques Used for:PCR/RT-PCR, cloning
Great, easy-to-use product.