More scientist worldwide trust their cultures to Thermo Scientific™ CO2 incubators than any other brand. They depend on:
- Proven contamination prevention technology
- Growth-optimizing solutions supporting applications flexibility
- User-friendly designs simplifying operation and data collection
Download our interactive brochure and find information on our innovative technology and designs, as well as features and specifications for all of our CO2 incubators and related accessories.
For advanced or basic culturing, our direct-heat incubators feature efficient high-performance heaters located on every chamber surface, providing even temperature distribution throughout the entire chamber.
The unique triple-wall construction of our water-jacketed CO2 incubators provides unsurpassed temperature stability supplied by dual layers of water and high-quality insulation. These incubators deliver dependable thermal protection and quick recovery from swings in ambient temperature.
Designed for maximum volume and high throughput, our large-capacity CO2 incubators provide extra space for large experiments and long-term sample storage. These incubators can easily accommodate shakers, bioreactors, and other related small or large equipment within their tightly controlled environments.
Ideal for space-constrained labs, the Thermo Scientific™ Midi™ 40 is the right size for small workloads and those seeking a personalized workspace. Easy to operate and economical to own, the small footprint allows you to save valuable bench space while preparing your cell culture or other applications.
The Thermo Scientific™ Forma™ family of CO2 incubators offers new innovative solutions for your important cell culturing needs, helping you achieve your goals faster and more reliably than ever before.
Achieve your next breakthrough. The Thermo Scientific™ Heracell™ VIOS CO2 incubator is specifically designed to deliver the performance reliability, ease of operation, and value required to support a range of culturing needs—from basic research to demanding, leading-edge applications.
Watch this video for an introduction to Thermo Scientific CO2 incubators. You'll learn about the features and proven technology that make them the right choice to protect your valuable cell cultures.
- CO2 Incubator and Cell Factory System Tech Note
- The 5 Reasons for Variable O2 Control Brochure
- Back to Basics: Proper Care and Maintenance of your CO2 incubators
- Thermo Scientific Steri-Run Proves Total Sterilization Application Note
- Evaluating Infrared Carbon Dioxide Sensors for 21st Century Cell Culture Application Note
- How does a CO2 resistant shaker provide greater reliability, flexibility and ease of use for varied cell culture applications, compared to a dedicated incubated CO2 shaker?
- Why is automated heat decontamination a better solution for sterilizing my CO2 incubator than an automated chemical disinfection, such as in situ hydrogen peroxide vapor?
- Why is a circulating fan essential to superior growth conditions in a CO2 cell culture incubator?
- Which incubation parameters are most important for proper cell growth and expression?
- Why does the location of sensors in my CO2 incubator affect responses from my cultured cells?
- How can using the wrong type of water to provide in-chamber humidity cause corrosion in my CO2 incubator?