Heracell VIOS CO2 Incubators
Designed to achieve your next breakthrough
The Thermo Scientific Heracell VIOS series represents a new era in advanced incubator design for sensitive cultures—like stem and primary cells—in leading research, pharmaceutical, and clinical applications.
Through a holistic approach to culturing, our newest incubator series provides everything necessary for your most demanding and highly critical applications. By combining our latest technology advances in contamination control and uniform growth conditions with existing proven and reliable features, you are now able to achieve your goals faster, more reliably, and with less effort.
- Protected humidity reservoir
- In situ sensors and probes
- Steri-Run high-temp decontamination
- Thermo Scientific iCAN intuitive touchscreen
- Direct heat chamber
- Thermo Scientific THRIVE active airflow
- ISO 5 HEPA air filtration
The Thermo Scientific Heracell VIOS 160i CO2 Incubator offers revolutionary THRIVE active airflow technology, delivering homogeneous growth conditions fast while avoiding unwanted sample variation.
The Thermo Scientific Heracell VIOS 160i CO2 Incubator provides protection from every direction, including ISO class 5 HEPA filtered air, on-demand high temperature sterilization, and an easy-to-maintain 100% copper chamber.
The Thermo Scientific Heracell VIOS 160i Tri-Gas Incubator is designed to focus on convenience, allowing you to spend more time on your research and less time managing your incubator.
- CO2 Incubator and Cell Factory System Tech Note
- The 5 Reasons for Variable O2 Control Brochure
- Back to Basics: Proper Care and Maintenance of your CO2 incubators
- Thermo Scientific Steri-Run Proves Total Sterilization Application Note
- Evaluating Infrared Carbon Dioxide Sensors for 21st Century Cell Culture Application Note
- How does a CO2 resistant shaker provide greater reliability, flexibility and ease of use for varied cell culture applications, compared to a dedicated incubated CO2 shaker?
- Why is automated heat decontamination a better solution for sterilizing my CO2 incubator than an automated chemical disinfection, such as in situ hydrogen peroxide vapor?
- Why is a circulating fan essential to superior growth conditions in a CO2 cell culture incubator?
- Which incubation parameters are most important for proper cell growth and expression?
- Why does the location of sensors in my CO2 incubator affect responses from my cultured cells?
- How can using the wrong type of water to provide in-chamber humidity cause corrosion in my CO2 incubator?