Water-Jacketed CO2 Incubators
Outstanding temperature stability
Unique triple-wall construction provides unsurpassed temperature stability supplied by dual layers of water and high-quality insulation. Our water-jacketed CO2 incubators deliver dependable thermal protection and quick recovery from swings in ambient temperature.
Unique triple-wall construction provides unsurpassed temperature stability supplied by dual layers of water and high-quality insulation. Our Thermo Scientific™ Forma™ water-jacketed CO2 incubators deliver dependable thermal protection and quick recovery from swings in ambient.
Thermo Scientific™ Series 8000 water-jacketed CO2 incubators offer dependable flexibility for growing cells, precise temperature control, and stability of all culture parameters to help keep cultures safe. Water-jacketed technology holds the temperature for extended periods of time.
Free webinar: cell culture contamination
- Varied types of contamination and the extent of the problem
- Reducing contamination in your laboratory
- How to evaluate CO2 incubator design innovations for contamination prevention
- CO2 Incubator and Cell Factory System Tech Note
- The 5 Reasons for Variable O2 Control Brochure
- Back to Basics: Proper Care and Maintenance of your CO2 incubators
- Thermo Scientific Steri-Run Proves Total Sterilization Application Note
- Evaluating Infrared Carbon Dioxide Sensors for 21st Century Cell Culture Application Note
- How does a CO2 resistant shaker provide greater reliability, flexibility and ease of use for varied cell culture applications, compared to a dedicated incubated CO2 shaker?
- Why is automated heat decontamination a better solution for sterilizing my CO2 incubator than an automated chemical disinfection, such as in situ hydrogen peroxide vapor?
- Why is a circulating fan essential to superior growth conditions in a CO2 cell culture incubator?
- Which incubation parameters are most important for proper cell growth and expression?
- Why does the location of sensors in my CO2 incubator affect responses from my cultured cells?
- How can using the wrong type of water to provide in-chamber humidity cause corrosion in my CO2 incubator?