Outstanding performance spin after spin
Separations are a critical step in your workflow; thus it’s important to consider the centrifuge requirements and technical specifications for your applications, from selecting the appropriate speed and g-force to exploring the latest trends in centrifugation. A wide array of Thermo Scientific™ centrifuges and their innovative rotors are available for all your processing needs, supporting labware from microplates and microtubes to large-capacity bottles—all designed to deliver outstanding performance spin after spin.
Featured centrifuge and accessories categories
Our compact, safe and easy-to-use microcentrifuges combine power with versatility and convenience. Discover how our microcentrifuges can accelerate your sample preparation processes and support all your micro-volume protocols.
Thermo Scientific™ benchtop centrifuges deliver efficient sample processing in clinical protocols, cell culture applications, microplate processing and a variety of separation needs.
Thermo Scientific™ general purpose centrifuges feature innovative rotor technologies designed for improved benchtop performance and flexibility, greater sample capacity, and increased speed
Thermo Scientific™ Sorvall™ superspeed centrifuges combine cutting-edge technology, high-speed performance, and versatile rotor capacities, allowing you to maximize productivity with impressive acceleration rates.
Combining outstanding speed, safety and ergonomics in a compact design, our ultracentrifuges and micro-ultracentrifuges are designed to deliver exceptional performance and versatility for a variety of applications.
Designed to combine dependable performance and ease‐of‐use with advanced functionality, our large capacity centrifuges provide reproducible separations for high‐throughput applications such as blood banking and bioprocessing.
Our centrifuge rotors are designed for maximum application flexibility and quality separations, supporting applications across clinical and blood banking, microbiology, tissue culture, molecular biology and genomics, drug discovery and proteomics.
Designed for solid reliability and quiet operation, our comprehensive range of clinical solutions (certified for in vitro diagnostic use) fit in your lab with their compact footprints with throughput from 1.5mL to 50mL sample tubes, microplates and 10mL syringes.
For effective, efficient preparation and processing of clinical samples, see this comprehensive range of centrifuges and rotors in action or download our application note.
Featured centrifuge videos
Thermo Scientific Smart Notes
Highlighting innovative design features and useful application information for centrifuges and rotors
- How can instant rotor identification enhance productivity and safety during your centrifuge set-up and run?
- How does Auto-Lock rotor exchange facilitate rotor placement and improve safety, compared with traditional rotor tie-down systems?
- How do carbon fiber rotors ensure greater sample integrity than metal rotors during the sample preparation process?
- How can blood banks eliminate potential variables to ensure consistent product yield and reproducibility in centrifugation?
- How can blood banking and bioprocessing production facilities enhance ergonomics, while simplifying operation for greater productivity during their separations?
- How is it possible to reduce energy consumption and environmental impact with production-level centrifuges?
- Smart Note: General Purpose Pro Touchscreen Interface
Subscribe today to receive Smart Notes as soon as they are published.