General Purpose Rotors
Fast sample processing, maximized capacity
Our small benchtop centrifuge rotors feature maximized swing-out capacity and fixed angle flexibility. Process conical tubes, blood tubes and microplates to support a number of clinical and research applications.
Improve performance with versatility and speed. Select from our vast array of fixed-angle and swinging-bucket rotors, featuring a robust, corrosion-free design that supports a range of capacities and applications.
Featured general purpose rotor videos
Highlighting innovative design features and useful application information for Centrifuges and Rotors.
- How does Auto-Lock rotor exchange facilitate rotor placement and improve safety, compared with traditional rotor tie-down systems?
- How can I help improve safety in my laboratory when spinning pathogens or patient samples in swing-out rotors?
Subscribe today to receive Smart Notes as soon as they are published.
- Fiberlite Carbon Fiber Rotors
- Heraeus Megafuge and Megafuge General Purpose Centrifuges
- Sorvall Legend and ST General Purpose Centrifuges
- Sorvall ST 8 Small Benchtop Centrifuge Series
- Medifuge Small Benchtop Centrifuge
- Sorvall Legend Micro 17 and 21 Microcentrifuge Series
- mySPIN Mini Centrifuge Series
- Unity Lab Services
Access to our expert service team, information on support plans, parts and consumables resources, and other instrument services.