Simplicity and versatility
Our versatile ultracentrifuge rotor portfolio addresses your high-performance processing needs, accommodating tubes from 0.2 mL to 250 mL—and providing application flexibility as your lab’s research focus evolves.
Our ultra rotor portfolio provides:
- Fast pelleting and density gradient separations with fixed-angle rotors, including lightweight and durable Thermo Scientific™ Fiberlite™ carbon fiber rotors which improve ergonomics, backed by a 15-year warranty
- High-performance swinging-bucket rotors for density gradient runs and for locating small pellets at the bottom of a tube
- Fast lipoprotein and plasmid DNA separations with StepSaver™ vertical rotors that streamline sample loading and unloading
- Continuous flow rotors ideal for multi-liter processing applications
- Batch processing gradient applications with zonal rotor
Featured ultracentrifuge rotor categories
Our versatile rotor portfolio addresses your high performance processing applications, accommodating tubes from 0.2mL to 250mL -- and providing application flexibility as your lab's research focus evolves.