As your research evolves, so do the needs of your laboratory. You need an orbital shaker series that can keep up with your growing needs. Whatever your research requirements, we have a wide range of shakers and accessories to cover any application from chemical mixing to cell therapy.
Our orbital shakers are designed to support your needs into the future with durable drive mechanisms backed by an industry leading warranty.
Easy to use and easy to clean, our orbital shakers bring exceptional value to your lab, freeing you to move science forward.
A full offering of sizes, temperature ranges, and accessories make our orbital shakers capable of meeting your lab's growing needs.
Our orbital shakers offer a wide range of temperature capabilities to meet specific growth requirements from refrigerated models that go down to 4ºC to high-temperature units that go up to 80ºC for growth of thermophiles.
- Use on the benchtop in ambient conditions or in a refrigerator or warm room
- Place inside an incubator or environmental chamber
- 5°C above ambient to 80°C
- Incubate microorganisms or cells derived from tissue
- Use in life science, medical research or environmental science
- Ideal for production of DNA, RNA, proteins or antibodies
- 15°C below ambient to 80°C
- Use for temperature-induced procedures where ambient conditions are too warm to control with an incubated shaker
- Ideal for liquid cell cultures of insect, fish, bacteria or plant cells
Our full range of shakers extend from small benchtop units to three-high, large stackable units, and a variety of sizes in between to accommodate a wide range of vessel types from Erlenmeyer flasks, microwell plates and beakers to centrifuge tubes.
- Max vessel size 6L Erlenmeyer flasks
- Platforms available in 12 x 14 in up to 24 x 36 in sizes
- Advanced features in a small footprint
- Available in both open air and temperature controlled systems for a wide variety of applications
- Max vessel size 4L & 6L Erlenmeyer flasks
- 18 x 30 in. platforms
- Features consistant temperature monitoring and continous 24-hour operation
- Incubated and refrigerated temperatures plus the ability to handle heavy loads at high speeds
- Max vessel size 2L Erlenmeyer flasks
- 18 x 30 in. platforms
- Save valuable lab space and acheive maximum flexibility
- Durable and dynamically balanced to stack two or three high without sacrificing performance
Key features and benefits of our orbital shakers
|Digital Solaris Shaker||Digital MaxQ Shakers||High Performance
Digital MaxQ Shakers
|Speed range||15 to 525 rpm||15 to 500rpm||25 to 525rpm|
||Triple eccentric drive accommodates heavier loads, provides uniform shaking and reliable 24/7 operation.||Triple eccentric drive accommodates heavier loads, provides uniform shaking and reliable 24/7 operation||Triple counter-balanced drive is made to handle full or unbalanced loads regardless of vessel placement|
|Display||Touch Screen||View temperature, speed and time simultaneously on three individual, push button LED displays||Backlit, push button LED display contains run points and set points of temperature, speed and time, viewed simultaneously|
|Warranty||2 years labor, 5 years parts, 10 years drive mechanism||2 years labor, 5 years parts, 10 years drive mechanism||2 years labor, 5 years parts, 10 years drive mechanism|