Thermo Scientific Barnstead Type 3 water purification systems use reverse osmosis to deliver the rugged performance you need, the low maintenance you deserve, and the dependability you can always trust. Choose from a wide selection of capabilities and options to ideally satisfy the Type 3 water needs in your laboratory.
Purified water with a >98% rejection at 25ºC is categorized as Type 3 reverse osmosis water and commonly used for general equipment such as water baths, glass washers, humidifiers, and autoclaves. Type 3 water may also be used as a feed to a Type 1 water purification system.
Construct a water system for you laboratory requirements
→ Select your water system
→ Choose the product requirements to complete the system
→ Customize your system with optional accessories
→ Request a Quote
Barnstead Type 3 Water Systems Overview
Select the item highlighted in blue for more information.
|Storage Reservoir||Choose one of 3 options||Integrated storage tank:
85 L capacity
|Storage Tank Accessories||Vent Filter ›||Vent Filter ›|
|Sterile Overflow ›||Sterile Overflow ›|
Consumable replacement information
The consumable replacement frequency is recommended below but will depend on the feed water quality and the volume of water processed by the water system. Click on the consumable below or here to learn more ›
Lab Water Source Webinar
- Barnstead Water Purification Systems (EN)
- Analyze your feed water with H2O Select
- Complimentary H2O Select Water Analysis Kit
- Thermo Scientific Barnstead Water Purification Systems Overview Guide (EN, BP, DE, ES, FR, JA)
- Smart Tip Maintian Systems
- Smart Note Myths of pure water
- Why is UV intensity monitoring important for ultrapure water? (EN, BP, DE, ES, FR)
- Waterbook [EN]