Our microprocessor-controlled Thermo Scientific™ water baths provide superior temperature uniformity for your specific applications and offer unique features such as a seamless-stainless steel interior chamber and epoxy-coated exterior which make them resistant to corrosion and chemical damage.
Popular water baths
Water baths and accessories categories
Choose from our line of microprocessor-controlled, corrosion-resistant water baths for superior temperature uniformity.
Choose from a range of stainless steel and polycarbonate water bath covers to minimize heat loss..
Monitor the temperature of your water bath with our nonhazardous spirit-filled glass thermometers.
Firmly secure test tubes in water baths with our racks, inserts and trays.
Monitor temperature inside your water bath with our cables and sensor accessories.
Choose from a variety of accessories such as hoods, holders, trays, sensors, controllers, plumbing packages, and more.
Using a standard bath circulator as a calibration device
Watch this video to learn how to use bath circulators and water baths as calibration instruments.
- Temperature Control Products
- Precision Water Baths Brochure [EN]
- Precision Water Baths Brochure [BP]
- Precision Water Baths Brochure [DE]
- Precision Water Baths Brochure [ES]
- Precision Water Baths Brochure [FR]
- Smart Note: I want to keep my samples at a temperature of 37°C. Which type of water bath is ideal general purpose, circulating or shaking?
Unity Lab Services: Access to our expert service team, information on support plans, parts and consumables resources, and other instrument services.