Our microprocessor-controlled Thermo Scientific water baths provide superior temperature uniformity for your specific applications and offer unique features such as a seamless-stainless steel interior chamber and epoxy-coated exterior which make them resistant to corrosion and chemical damage.
Popular water baths
Water baths and accessories categories
Choose from our line of microprocessor-controlled, corrosion-resistant water baths for superior temperature uniformity.
Choose from a range of stainless steel and polycarbonate water bath covers to minimize heat loss..
Monitor the temperature of your water bath with our nonhazardous spirit-filled glass thermometers.
Firmly secure test tubes in water baths with our racks, inserts and trays.
Monitor temperature inside your water bath with our cables and sensor accessories.
Choose from a variety of accessories such as hoods, holders, trays, sensors, controllers, plumbing packages, and more.
Prevent contamination with Lab Armor Beads in your Thermo Scientific Precision General Purpose Baths
Contaminated cell culture reagents result in distorted data and unpredictable outcomes. Reduce the risk of contamination in your Thermo Scientific Precision™ General Purpose Water Baths by using GIBCO™ cell culture products and Lab Armor™ Beads.
Using a standard bath circulator as a calibration device
Watch this video to learn how to use bath circulators and water baths as calibration instruments.
Using Thermal Beads as an Alternative to Water
Watch this video to learn when you can use thermal beads in your water bath.
- Temperature Control Products
- Precision Water Baths Brochure [EN]
- Precision Water Baths Brochure [BP]
- Precision Water Baths Brochure [DE]
- Precision Water Baths Brochure [ES]
- Precision Water Baths Brochure [FR]
- Smart Note: I want to keep my samples at a temperature of 37°C. Which type of water bath is ideal general purpose, circulating or shaking?
- Tech Note: Considerations for using Thermo Scientific bath circulators and water baths as calibration equipment
- Tech Note: Proper fluid selection and maintenance for heat transfer applications