Human Genotyping, Pharmacogenomics, and Microbiome Solutions with Microarrays
The Axiom Genotyping Solution is the platform of choice for large-scale genotyping studies. Our proprietary photolithographic manufacturing process helps ensure every marker requested is present on every array, every time it’s manufactured—something not possible with bead array technology. Choose a predesigned array or collaborate with us to customize an existing design or create an entirely new array specifically designed to meet the needs of your study.
Applications supported by the Axiom Genotyping Solution
Precision medicine research
- Highly affordable, broad-population array with evidence-based precision medicine research content
- Largest GWAS plus clinical research marker coverage
- Investigate the interplay between genetics and disease susceptibility
Direct to consumer applications
- Fully customizable arrays with intelligent marker selection for markers suitable for DTC applications
- Fully automated assay and array processing that helps ensure consistency and minimizes variability
- Automated analysis of Y-chromosome and mtDNA markers
- Pre-emptive screening of samples to assess pharmacogenomic risk
- Copy number variation (CNV) analysis for copy number states ranging from zero to three-plus for important ADME genes
- Star allele and translation tables for key actionable genes
- Arrays with high-value genomic content ideal for large sample cohorts
- Imputation-aware GWAS module for specific populations
- Fully customizable modules covering content targeting transplant research, inflammation and HLA, pharmacogenomics, eQTLs, CNV regions, and more
- Biomarker identification and verification
- GWAS, replication, and fine mapping studies
- Exome analysis
- Candidate gene and pathway studies
Comprehensive, cost-effective platform
A cost-effective global screening array with broad-population coverage of GWAS and clinical research content ideal for studies investigating the relationship between genetics and susceptibility to complex diseases
Develop custom arrays for your study of human diseases, drug response, or populations. Use variants you provide or choose SNPs from our Axiom Genomic Database, the world's largest resource of genotype-tested SNPs.
Imputation-aware modular designs tailored for your trait and population studies. This high-throughput platform is ideal for genotpying of large sample cohorts
An ideal platform for translational researchers in healthcare, pharma, biobanks and research organizations who are looking to understand how genetic variations affect drug absorption, distribution, metabolism, and excretion (ADME)
Axiom World Arrays and Population-Optimized Arrays are genotyping panels that offer genetic coverage of rare and common variants for efficient genome-wide disease association studies.
Improve your discovery power by choosing a more efficient array focused on your study objectives. Our expertise in using imputation-based marker selection enhances the statistical power of your study.
The Genome-Wide Human SNP Array 6.0 features 1.8 million genetic markers, including more than 906,600 single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) and more than 946,000 probes for the detection of copy number variation.
Enables the detection of all known microorganisms in a sample with species- and strain-level identification in a single, scalable assay. The proprietary photolithographic arrays help ensure fidelity and consistency across manufacturing batches, with designs available as long as required.
Instruments, software, and services
A multi-channel instrument for both expression and genotyping that seamlessly integrates hybridization, washing, and imaging to provide automated array processing
Automated target preparation helps minimize run-to-run variability and the labor burden associated with complex manual pipetting, helping to improve test reproducibility and laboratory efficiency.
A complete solution to data analysis for all Axiom arrays. From sample and plate QC to automated genotype calling and SNP classification, this easy-to-use software performs analysis in a single step and allows you to view QC results, summary tables, and SNP cluster graphs.
This software uses intensity and genotypes to calculate log2 ratios and B allele frequencies from genotyping data. The Affymetrix™ CNV Viewer is also included, which allows visualization of copy number changes across the genome.
This software enables you to produce accurate HLA types from any Affymetrix genotyping data set containing high-quality genotypes of a select number of predetermined markers.
The Affymetrix Research Services Laboratory for microarrays is a high-throughput genotyping facility that offers affordable and fast genotyping services for large-scale, microarray-based studies.
myDesign custom array program
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.