Welcome to the Core Lab Program
The Affymetrix Core Lab Program is designed for laboratories that run a centralized microarray service from within their institution. The program offers a range of benefits to help with the challenging process of setting up and running a core facility, including:
- More rewards—free arrays based on annual array usage
- More value—exclusive discounts on arrays and reagents, instrumentation, and service contracts
- More premium technology—an expanded range of products, including high-throughput, low- to mid-plex assays, and high-quality, cost-effective reagents
- More community—an annual meeting with other core labs, co-marketing opportunities, access to The Core Online (a web-based portal exclusive to program members), and priority communications
To join the Affymetrix Core Lab Program, your lab must:
- Be part of a nonprofit organization
- Provide microarray analysis service to other labs
- Currently possess an Affymetrix System
- Have a valid instrument service contract
For more information, please contact us.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.