TaqMan Gene Expression Assays
- Gold-standard specificity, sensitivity, and reproducibility
- Don't waste precious time optimizing your SYBR primers—get results faster with proven TaqMan qPCR chemistry
- Designed to detect virtually any gene transcript, with more than 2.6 million predesigned assays
- Best-coverage assays available to detect the highest number of transcript variants possible
- Available for 29 species and some microbial pathogens
- Flexible formats: single tubes, 96-well plates, 384-well plates, 384-well array cards, and OpenArray plates
Assay search tool
We offer a custom assay design tool to detect any gene product not covered by our predesigned assay collection.
TaqMan Gene Expression Assays are available in easy-to-use 96-well plates and higher-throughput 384-well microfluidic cards. Order from our collection of gene signature panels or customize your own plates or cards. 384-well plates can also be configured with any pre-designed or custom assay using Specialty TaqMan Array Plates.
Applied Biosystems TaqMan OpenArray technology is an affordable real-time PCR–based solution for studying hundreds of samples per day, using the Applied Biosystems QuantStudio 12K Flex Real-Time PCR System with OpenArray Block. Each OpenArray plate can hold as many samples as 8 traditional 384-well plates.
A convenient collection of pre-designed TaqMan Assays (probe and primer sets) enables you to normalize the amount of sample RNA or DNA in a reaction.
Watch this short video to see how easy it is to find the right TaqMan Gene Expression Assay using the Assay Search Tool above.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.